***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 614 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booed Rosier every time he touched the ball.

Gave N'Kosi a standing O.

Richt still on fly the banner watch.

Get Perry more playing time in the next 2 games. Richt is stubborn but if Perry gets better I bet he eventual get a call when Malik is being Malik in a big game. The rest is up to him.
Lingard was electric on that long TD run and Jeff Thomas returning punts ? Santana Moss like .

Jeff Thomas is electric. It's a shame that we haven't found a way to feature him more. He's going to explode when we eventually switch QBs and Richt doesnt have to run a vanilla offense. It's really sad how much we have to compromise to make the game easier for our awful QB. We've got so many athletes. Brevin Jordan looks the next great Miami TE.

I also want to see Lingard get the ball more. I don't like Travis Homer -- he's not a Miami level RB. He's got really poor vision. Deejay should start with Lingard getting the rest of the carries.

FSU will always try to be like us. Little brother syndrome.

What a cute little performance against Samford.
Besides FSU being really bad the refs worked overtime to keep FSU in the game. Of course the 3 INTs near or in the FSU endzone didn't help either.
For christ sake Samford is in the Championship Subdivision (Div1AA).

Jeff Thomas is electric. It's a shame that we haven't found a way to feature him more. He's going to explode when we eventually switch QBs and Richt doesnt have to run a vanilla offense. It's really sad how much we have to compromise to make the game easier for our awful QB. We've got so many athletes. Brevin Jordan looks the next great Miami TE.

I also want to see Lingard get the ball more. I don't like Travis Homer -- he's not a Miami level RB. He's got really poor vision. Deejay should start with Lingard getting the rest of the carries.
I think Richt is going to wait to bench Rosier so teams have a harder time scouting whoever they decide is there next starter.

Freshman Al Blades Jr named special teams captain

The kid is a baller just like his dad was. Also played well subing for Trajan Bandy at nickel corner when he got ejected vs LSU

They'll make it a game for a half then our superior talent should take over

35 - 17 is my guess

I wish they'd bench rosier the passing game is stale with him

The offensive play calling is stale.

I don't like Richt waiting for the other team to wear down to begin a real attack. It doesn't work against good teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom