***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 615 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was so easy. I could probably hit that one lol no question Jeff Thomas has become our most dangerous player. I had hopes for Richards but seems to have fallen out of favor

Talking about bad coaching decisions....during breaks I flip over to the FSU game. Two bad teams with two horrendous coaching staffs. Holly macaroni.

To our game: we should be up by much more than just 14 points. That Toledo TD pass was a real bad pass. If we don't tip it it's an INT.
Rossier is extremely inaccurate and despite that if you run it 8 times in a row you need to change it up eventually, inaccurate QB or not.

I understand why Richt is going with Rosier . . . I just don’t agree with it.

The offensive line sucks in pass protection and Rosier is genuinely a good game manager under center and his timely mobility is a valued asset.

But he is terrible at throwing the football and at reading coverage. Sure he can show some nice touch on the deep ball, but that is negated by that same shitty pass protecting offensive line.

Also there are just wayyy too many ill timed deep shots and I am not sure if that is on Richt or Rosier.

I know what we have in Rosier, and it won’t be good enough to get back to the ACC championship game.

Talking about bad coaching decisions....during breaks I flip over to the FSU game. Two bad teams with two horrendous coaching staffs. Holly macaroni.

To our game: we should be up by much more than just 14 points. That Toledo TD pass was a real bad pass. If we don't tip it it's an INT.
Rossier is extremely inaccurate and despite that if you run it 8 times in a row you need to change it up eventually, inaccurate QB or not.
Freaking silver talked me into going the over for the game total in fsu Syracuse, they won't be touching 40 combined much less 70 lol

We need to switch QBs. Toledo starting to move the ball

This is an upset in the making.

Miami's defense has been living in Toledo's backfield but the offense is sucking the life out of the team.

If the offense doesn't move crisply on this next possession, Richt needs to replace Rosier and let that be that.

Never thought I would wish for Jacory Harris back...

Toledo pulling an LSU . . . Crack down on the run game and force Malik to beat you. Chances are he won’t . . . especially on third down.

Jeff Thomas is our best player now its official

Rosier with some flat footed strikes on several third downs.

Fools gold for me though. Nothing changes.

Another good decision on the keeper for the TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom