***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 626 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ugly win is a welcome win any day of the week.

Perry did have some dimes late in the game to help the U elevate themselves above the rabble that is FSU.

Richt is still not above reproach for his play calling at times.

Perhaps he can teach Gase a thing or two about 3rd and short situations however.

Well done, Miami, very frustrating way to lose for us, but you finished strong. I can't believe I am going to say this, but good luck going forward and win the ACC.

Virginia is gonna be tough. Always is no mater.

Good test under the lights in away ACC game. We'll have a few more big one"s down the road.

Virginia is gonna be tough. Always is no mater.

Good test under the lights in away ACC game. We'll have a few more big one"s down the road.

I mean it is hard to imagine we don’t stumble somewhere over the next 5 . . . Including 4 on the road.

Whether teams are Ranked or unranked, that stretch is no picnic.

While I don't have much faith in beating a team like Clemson, I am very happy with the change at QB. That was a hell of a comeback and I hope Perry becomes the QB we've been missing since the Dorsey days.

Kind of related bit it's good to see Mario Cristobal having success at Oregon.

Major recruiting on this offensive line is needed.

No business not being able to pickup third and short on two downs.

They just aren't good enough to compete for anything serious until that unit gets fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom