***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 628 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I hate Mark Richt and want him gone as much as I wanted Shannon & Golden out.

If Perry isn't the guy then you give Williams a shot. Rosier has already proven that he's a piece of garbage QB. Why the **** are we going backwards?

Stick with Perry or go to the other Fresh. The senior is complete trash and we all know it. It's fact. Not opinion.

But there's obviously an infatuation there.

This is why I hate Mark Richt.

If Perry isn't the guy then you give Williams a shot. Rosier has already proven that he's a piece of garbage QB. Why the **** are we going backwards?

I mean there should be no arguing this . . .although no chance I would say Perry is not the guy at this point of the game/season.

Crazy Pills from Richt honestly. Nobody wants to see Rosier in there unless Perry is injured.

I mean there should be no arguing this . . .although no chance I would say Perry is not the guy at this point of the game/season.

Crazy Pills from Richt honestly. Nobody wants to see Rosier in there unless Perry is injured.

That's the problem.... It's Richt who isn't the guy.

Guy is clueless and has no idea what to do as a football coach. Bad decision after bad decision.

Fully expect to lose at least one ACC road game per season against an underwhelming opponent.

This is why I hate Mark Richt and want him gone as much as I wanted Shannon & Golden out.

Stick with Perry or go to the other Fresh. The senior is complete trash and we all know it. It's fact. Not opinion.

But there's obviously an infatuation there.
Sadly Richt is the best coach they have had since Butch.

If Richt doesn't put Perry back in after the half then he is an idiot. Richt hasn't donr any better than Perry.

I mean it really is the only thing that would remotely make some sort of sense. Kosi was rattled, settle the game down with Rosier and bring Kosi back to start the third.

Typical Rosier out there tho. No intermediate game at all, it's an occasional deep ball conversion with a ton of ducks and inaccurate throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom