***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 634 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now here comes a week of hearing about trying to win the Coastal still LOL.

Gonna a find a good playlist and listen to music all week instead of talk radio and QAM.

Mark Richt has been wearing out his welcome for awhile, I was trying my hardest to be a supporter tonight was it.

Mark Richt has been wearing out his welcome for awhile, I was trying my hardest to be a supporter tonight was it.

Bad part is, I was willing to give him time because he was in a tough spot sticking with Rosier and being 10-0. I get it, hell Saban almost got bit by it last year.

But pulling Perry tonight is just pure incompetence on a level that doesn't need to be around this program.

Make no mistake, Richt is going nowhere soon, but I have no confidence in him going forward after that stunt.

Seriously that is one of the dumbest coaching moves I have seen in some time . . . And that is saying something.as a fan of Miami sports teams.

I do not want to hear Richt's BS excuses. The defense cannot always bail out the offense.

What did Rosier do that Perry couldn't? Screen pass? Hand off for the run up the middle? What did this do to Perry going forward?

Richt is soft and so is his offense. If it wasn't for is lack of sack or pride he would actually utilize an OC.

I would have taken the loss with Perry but I am pissed win or lose this game with Rosier.

I do not want to hear Richt's BS excuses. The defense cannot always bail out the offense.

What did Rosier do that Perry couldn't? Screen pass? Hand off for the run up the middle? What did this do to Perry going forward?

Richt is soft and so is his offense. If it wasn't for is lack of sack or pride he would actually utilize an OC.

I would have taken the loss with Perry but I am pissed win or lose this game with Rosier.
If Miami somehow plays Clemson and wins I wont care. Al Golden could have coached this team better tonight.

Perry is a freshman. As a freshman you make mistakes. To become a better QB you have to learn from your mistakes. I did not even think twice about replacing Perry. Richt is stopping Perry's development. If I'd be Perry I look for a transfer.

I am disappointed to no end in Richt.

Perry is a freshman. As a freshman you make mistakes. To become a better QB you have to learn from your mistakes. I did not even think twice about replacing Perry. Richt is stopping Perry's development. If I'd be Perry I look for a transfer.

I am disappointed to no end in Richt.
UCF is looking pretty good and I honestly think they beat Miami head to head.

UCF is looking pretty good and I honestly think they beat Miami head to head.
UCF is also much closer to his home and family. Seriously. If I am Perry could I trust Richt to develop me or is he going to change QBs after every bad quarter?

It is bad enough to pull Perry after 1 quarter (the same QB who pulled it together and brought us back from 20 down against the Noles) but it is a disgrae putting Rossier back in. Might as well go to the next QB in line.

I have the feeling that Richt only succumbed to outside pressure for a QB change and waited for the first chance to go back. He couldn't do it last week at home. The fans would have gone ballistic. I don't think he ever had the intentions of changing QBs for good.

I mean the defense is fine.

Special teams has been pretty terrible. That fact that Feagles started the year is just head scratching. I played soccer for 10 years, I feel like I could punt for the U if the requirement is Feagles ability.

At least Baxa is looking decent.

But the coverage unit also looks crappy.

But ultimately it is the offense and that is on Richt, so yea he needs the mirror in front of himself.

This wouldn’t even be an issue had he not pulled Perry prematurely for Rosier.

Still as stupid today as it was yesterday

We should have hired Mario Cristobal. At least he is up to date about coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom