***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 644 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 in a half? That ain't right. I am not sure what the halftime stats were but I am watching and they had wayyyy more than 5 yards.

Too bad that two perfectly deep passes by Perry were not just dropped but they went right through the hands and arms of 2 receivers. Two potential TDs.

Right now we have about 250 yards total offense and a pretty commanding 31-14 lead. Not a great game but for sure not a cluster **** like the last few games.

EDIT: make that 38-14 with 1 min left in the 3rd.

Before the final drive of the first half, Miami had 5 yards rushing total. Thats when I posted it but Va Tech had a super quick 3 and out and we were able to have that last drive and they were able to rip off 35 yards rushing (including a Nkosi 13 yarder) and finish with 40 to end the half.

Seems like they woke up a bit, even though not stellar offense, certainly much better than previous weeks. Hell I’ll take it any way I can get it at this point.

Just makes me more upset we sat on Perry for 3 weeks. Not that he is lighting it up but god let this kid play and lets see him make strides.

At least we are bowl eligible.

Good win . . . Who on earth would of thought we beat FSU and @Va Tech and still have 5 losses lol

I thought Perry played extremely well. He had at least 5 drops that were on the money and 2 should have been TD passes. (Wiggins and Homer)
Gonna have a nice problem next year if Homer doesn't go pro with him , DJ , Davis and Lingard battling for carries.
Thomas was a beast on punt returns.

At least we'll get to go to the Hair club for Men's bowl or something like that :woot:

Really worried about recruiting. Beating Pitt and winning a bowl might help

Cam Davis is a beast.

No kidding. Lightning flash to the hole plus subtle instinctive cuts once he gets there. So far I like him better than Lingard, although both are excellent.

Many excellent building blocks on offense, if we only had a competent scheme and more of a push up front.

I finally watched the tape of this game tonight, after attending an LPGA event in Naples on Saturday. I had no idea we surrendered an opening drive touchdown and trailed deep in the second quarter.

Just read a rumor that Jeff Thomas left the University of Miami.
I can link another forum but i do not know if i can because i do not want to take responsability if it's a fake news

I can link another forum but i do not know if i can because i do not want to take responsability if it's a fake news

Yea it has pretty much been confirmed that he went home, but nothing official on if he quit, got dismissed or is returning.

Pretty crazy because despite the poor offense he was in first round territory going into next season.

If true can you blame him?

Mark Richt has completely ruined this program. I heard that a lot of guys are looking to transfer too, including Harley and Pope. We are a bigger **** show now than when Golden & Shannon were running the show.

I legitimately hate Mark Richt with a passion.

rumors say more players are going away

I think it's not the case and the rumors are getting out of hand

Damn Canes are a bigger shitshow than the fins

Jeff Thomas has been dismissed from the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom