***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 658 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beats the co-DC setup Mork had going.

I'm not going to sit and bitch about Richt though...certainly, he was past his prime as a coach, but...he did help us accomplish a lot during his short time here. He helped get the IPF built, got us our first 10 win season in over a decade, and helped us "restock" the cupboards a bit. Certainly, last year wasn't anything that anyone would have wanted (even Mork), but I feel like he put us in a more positive direction. He was far better than any coach we've had since Botch...not that it's really a high bar. Still, I never understood the vitriol that came towards his direction. Dude was just old and tired...but at least he resigned and realized it was over.

I really like what Manny's done so far, despite being apprehensive at first. Hopefully the momentum carries on...especially if the rumored hires make it to Coral Gables.

Lots of good names being mentioned for the O staff including PSU RB coach Ja’Juan Seider , Sedrick Irvin and Trooper Taylor . Coley and Thomas want in as well.

I'm starting to think we go Applewhite as OC. Just a hunch. He might stay a while while Fedora would be looking for his next gig.

Looks like it's going to be Applewhite...I think it's a good hire honestly. People will probably bag on it because it's not Fedora...but he's run some pretty good offenses at Houston. One of those guys that I think is a better OC than HC.

Seider would be awesome at RB coach...Taylor would be a good pickup too. Between Applewhite, Seider, and Taylor, we'd have beast recruiters.

If this is true maybe Fedora told them he's holding out for a HC job , maybe Temple ?

If this is true maybe Fedora told them he's holding out for a HC job , maybe Temple ?

OpulentPopularCygnet-small.gif

He's worked with Manny before like the DC we just hired and might bring some recruits from Texas. It's not confirmed so we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom