***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 662 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Thomas, the electrifying former Miami Hurricanes receiver who was dismissed from the team Thanksgiving week, has conveyed interest to the University of Miami in returning to the school, two sources said Saturday.

Coach Manny Diaz will decide whether Thomas will return, and it’s unclear what that decision will be.

One player on last year’s team said he was left with the impression that Thomas will return to the team. But it’s unknown if Diaz has given authorization for that.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article224342755.html#storylink=cpy

I say it's up to the players. If the leaders like D.J. and Shaq will take him back then do it.

He quit on the team. Period.

Yep.

But the kid was as electric at WR as we have seen around these parts in some time.

He got frustrated by an incompetent playcaller and poor QB play which looked like it would continue throughout his college career.

I cannot excuse what he did but I agree with fish, if the team and coaches can excuse it and welcome him back, I definitely will.

These are still young kids, and immaturity resides in many of them . . . Mistakes don't need to be a life sentence.

Manny's first team meeting

Having all the guys tackle dummies with opponents names on them.

Should be a fun year :cheers:

I think he goes to Oklahoma but who knows. South Beach vs 25 degrees. We still have a chance.

That's the three schools it's down to. I saw he when to a Maryland BB game and the whole crowd chanted "Jalen , Jalen", We bought him a top choice steak so :shrug:

Yep.

But the kid was as electric at WR as we have seen around these parts in some time.

He got frustrated by an incompetent playcaller and poor QB play which looked like it would continue throughout his college career.

I cannot excuse what he did but I agree with fish, if the team and coaches can excuse it and welcome him back, I definitely will.

These are still young kids, and immaturity resides in many of them . . . Mistakes don't need to be a life sentence.

Thomas is going up north after all. From what I understand he asked to be back at Miami and Diaz was considering it but would not say yes immediately and wanted some team input and some future guidelines on Thomas's behavior. Thomas said never mind. See ya.

Thomas is going up north after all. From what I understand he asked to be back at Miami and Diaz was considering it but would not say yes immediately and wanted some team input and some future guidelines on Thomas's behavior. Thomas said never mind. See ya.

Yeah I mean he can leave then.

He quit . . . Period. If jumping through a few hoops while the team does it's due diligence in regards to his behavior has him that impatient, then we already have our answer in regards to him coming back. Great player, but you better be Trevor Lawrence on the team if you wanna be that much of a diva.

It's all good. We got plenty of talent at the skills just not a ton of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom