***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 676 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They scrimmage tonight and after that might name a starter. I'll good with any of the 3 to be honest.
All are much improved from spring and each does a different thing well so we will tailor the offense to whomever wins.

Martell is the best running
Williams throws the best ball
Perry has the most experience

I think its Tate because they probably agreed to something about him starting when he transferred. But personally I think Williams would have thee best career

Who starts against Florida may not be who finishes. Remember at Bama when Tua was not getting it done they changed QB's to Hurts at half time .
If Perry starts and we are down at half time maybe martell goes in to run some RPO's and shake things up.

This is a better Miami team than the one from 2 years ago but Miami still has a way to go before they can challenge Clemson in fact I think Clemson is Miami's only loss this season in the ACC championship

Good we need another undefeated team to blow the doors off of for ppl to respect us LOL.

Who starts against Florida may not be who finishes. Remember at Bama when Tua was not getting it done they changed QB's to Hurts at half time .
If Perry starts and we are down at half time maybe martell goes in to run some RPO's and shake things up.

Agree. I wonder how short of a leash they will be on this season? This season may be used as an evaluation for next years starter.

Good we need another undefeated team to blow the doors off of for ppl to respect us LOL.
I was gonna shoot back in the Clemson thread but i can't find one

:chuckle:

Enjoy yourself while it last. We are coming for you bro

PoshTidyAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

Remember you'll have 2 rings. We have 5

:cheers:

I don't remember that - you'll have to refresh my memory on that one. I remember Tua having to leave the SEC Championship game in the 4th quarter because of injury.

I don't remember that - you'll have to refresh my memory on that one. I remember Tua having to leave the SEC Championship game in the 4th quarter because of injury.

I just remember Tua coming in for Hurts one year and the opposite the next

The point being having more than one ready to go is a good idea and if a change can win a game do it.

I just remember Tua coming in for Hurts one year and the opposite the next

The point being having more than one ready to go it a good idea and if a change can win a game do it.

Yeah Hurts got pulled at halftime for being ineffective in the national championship game against UGA - Tua led the comeback win in the 2nd half.

Tua left the game due to injury in the SEC Championship Game in the 4th quarter after Jonah Williams stepped on his ankle and he couldn't walk. Hurts got his redemption and led the comeback win in the 4th quarter.

Poor Jake Fromm. He's probably considering hiring some goons to go ahead and take out Mac Jones as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom