***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 679 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing Tate trashed his locker and missed practice.

Got over it bro. You got beat out 5 star.
Get back to work

Yea I have zero ties to Martell and Manny legit gave the best performer the job.

Keep grinding, Perry as well, if Jarren struggles the door opens right back up.

The guy doesn't realize that he is one play away from being the starter. If he beats Perry for the #2 that is. With the uncertainty of the O-line that could happen game 1.

Exactly and even if he's #3 he can do wildcat and will get lots of opportunities against the weaker teams on our schedule after N. Carolina
to show what he can do.

37wgp7.jpg

I'm hearing Tate trashed his locker and missed practice.

Got over it bro. You got beat out 5 star.
Get back to work
I am sure he is disappointed especially since he transferred to us from Ohio State. He might have thought the job will be given to him.

The fact that Williams was selected to be the starter shows me that Diaz and Co had a true QB competition.

I am sure he is disappointed especially since he transferred to us from Ohio State. He might have thought the job will be given to him.

The fact that Williams was selected to be the starter shows me that Diaz and Co had a true QB competition.
He's gotta look at the positive he got the hell out of Ohio.

Martell always had an attitude rumors from Ohio State were he never really worked that hard and was entitled. And I was listening to ESPN U radio earlier and they had the Canes beat writer from Rivals on and he said Tate had been horrible

Martell always had an attitude rumors from Ohio State were he never really worked that hard and was entitled. And I was listening to ESPN U radio earlier and they had the Canes beat writer from Rivals on and he said Tate had been horrible

He has 10k followers on twitter and is a social media star plus his sister is a loud mouth on there commenting on every move.
Good scrambler but throws a wobbly pass and at 5' 10" maybe he's more a running QB
Some super stars can get away with that height disadvantage but he's not one of them IMO

Still we will have some goal line packages for him and some wild cat so he will see the field.
The kid was 42 and 0 or something in high school so he has talents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom