***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 693 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-l300.jpg

images
CNsn71sUYAAsver.jpg

6a00e009948dcd883301b7c7c7e359970b-pi

717%20umfoot090714%20UM%20vs%20Florida%20A

We got 4 turnovers and 3 points from them
They got one turnover and 7 points from it
What was the final score again ?

Let that one get away

Looks like Martell is a full blown wide receiver now. He's practicing strictly with that group today.

I really hate him getting snaps over Mark Pope. Its criminal. It has to be out of fear of him transferring. What's going to happen is Pope is going to end up in that portal after the season. He's pissed and has every right to be.

Play the better players. If he wants to leave he can go. Jarren is our starter for the next 4 years, and Kosi is a fine backup.

Enos said he is just in the wildcat will D. J. and a back up slot

Pope , Hightower and Wiggins play the X and Y outside so he did not take snaps from them. At least that's what coach said.

That Jeff Thomas fumble in my opinion was the game changer, it's Jeff Thomas far from a scrub and their best receiver. Forget worrying about what could have been just worry about winning the coastal.

He said for the gators :)
Franks is gonna lose a lot of games with his mistakes
They are both trash...

I will say that your FR QB handled getting his tail beat well and hung in there. 10 sacks...let that kid sleep in an ice bath.

They are both trash...

I will say that your FR QB handled getting his tail beat well and hung in there. 10 sacks...let that kid sleep in an ice bath.
A little misleading even though he was under pressure all night
Twice he got out of the rush and stepped out one yard short of the line of scrimmage
3 or 4 others were on him holding the ball too long but he did not have any bad throws or picks and had 4 drops so I am encouraged for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom