***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 695 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to see most of the first half because we don't have the ACC network but I have to say fans can't be pleased with much of what is on the field.

From a secondary that can't smother a 4th and 17 to receivers that can't catch passes, this team has an easy schedule with a lot of losses built in.

Eschewing the FG attempt earlier was a huge mistake in a close game.

Perhaps they can claw their way into OT and win it...

0-2 for the first time since 1978

and with that...football is officially dead in South Florida.

I don't want to see another mother ****ing turnover chain until this team is is relevant again.

Blake Baker is out of league when he is not coaching in the Sun Belt conference.

Was at the game and still can't believe that 4th & 17 play. What the hell Miami?! Canes got outcoached this game

Really impressed by Jarren Williams. Bad start but really improved as the game went on. Defense looks bad as they gave up way too many big plays.

Find a new kicker ASAP

I will say again, I get hiring Manny Diaz as a head coach. I think some issues this year were expected and I think a lot of Cane fans overrated the difference he would make year 1.

I do think that the Dan Enos hire is one that Cane fans will grow to hate though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom