***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 700 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now rooting against the Canes too. What a fun time to be a SoFlo sports fan.

Of course there isn't a draft to tank for, but the only way our piss poor AD moves on from Manny after one year is complete embarrassment.

I hope Virginia smashes this team in the mouth in true Ravens-Dolphins style.

We are not even good enough to screw around with ham sandwiches. We are still dry toast level.

LOL! FSU was moldy, stale bread last year but we've moved up to perhaps buttered toast. However, every week is a new opportunity to fall back into the abyss. Seeing UF kick butt yesterday kind of made me vomit in my mouth a bit.

LOL! FSU was moldy, stale bread last year but we've moved up to perhaps buttered toast. However, every week is a new opportunity to fall back into the abyss. Seeing UF kick butt yesterday kind of made me vomit in my mouth a bit.
We got that in common.

I guess we can call the FSU/Canes matchup this year the "Bread Bowl". The winner gets a loaf of bread and two deli picks (ham/cheese, turkey/cheese or turkey/ham for the meaty friends) and the loser goes shopping, makes the sandwiches and serves them in style.
61yIHohcSJL._SL1001_.jpg

We got that in common.

I guess we can call the FSU/Canes matchup this year the "Bread Bowl". The winner gets a loaf of bread and two deli picks (ham/cheese, turkey/cheese or turkey/ham for the meaty friends) and the loser goes shopping, makes the sandwiches and serves them in style.
61yIHohcSJL._SL1001_.jpg

Sounds about right. I'll take roast beef and provolone! Hahaha

So I have left Dan Enos alone most of the year . . . But you finally get an early lead, you have the opportunity to pound the rock a bit with a work horse like Deejay Dallas and yet you keep dropping Kosi back with this messy OLine and getting behind the sticks. Hand the ball off and control the game a bit. Also this trickery **** like a Jeff Thomas reverse and a direct wildcat yea fine, but not in lieu off running the ball.

Just not smart

Its just bad football on offense and its all on Dan Enos right now.

He is still dropping back Kosi trying to hit a homerun when Deejay Dallas is ready to take someones soul out there. That is your best player on offense, feed him the damn ball, run some clock, give your defense a break and win this game.

How on earth do you have him pass all 3 downs AGAIN after the fumble. **** is dumb.

Blake James needs to go before Manny is ever being considered fired.

The team is playing much more controlled tonight, better discipline and with energy.

The game should be over already. Maybe someday we’ll get a decent playcaller in here.

This is by far Dan Enos best called drive, hmmm I wonder why.

See if he can finally call decent inside the 10

Even if we win this game it was awful. We are at least one trip around the world away from anything Top 25.

Outside of DJ Ivey just completely lost on several plays, the defense made it worth watching. I thought this **** offense was gonna gas em but they held strong.

Happy for Manny and N’Kosi. Enos can burn in a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom