***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 707 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh...I was pretty surprised they got to 6 wins this year. This HC and coaching staff belong in high school...not a power 5 program.

Shannon, Golden >>>>> Manny

Guy is a ****ing amateur. All bark, no bite. Can't believe Jalen Hurts even accepted that dinner.

If Miami does plan on changing the coach either this year or next...they really need to fire Blake James and get a new AD. His hires have been awful.

program needs a complete tank style teardown from top to bottom. unforgivable loss. only other losses that comes close were the east carolina losses but even those weren’t as bad.

Not to rub salt in the wound for Cane fans but this guy has a point...

Now let me also say this, I think Diaz will be a good coach down the road but I think he was a bad hire for the Canes. He needed the Temple job to get seasoning. Yeah he made changes but the program went with what was familiarity (and trust me as the fan of a team that hired the very mediocre Brady Hoke because he used to be our DL coach I know how much those hires can suck).

Now that being said, I don't think the team is that far away. I think the biggest mistake was hiring the ever mediocre Dan Enos as OC

Losing to FIU? Nothing is off limits after this

Nothing is an overreaction

If I could piss on this entire coaching staff right now I would. Then, I'd squat and take a ****.

I gotta be honest, seeing this kind of talk is rather strange. UM hasn't been an elite program in a long time. Rather than being outraged by a loss to FIU, why not ask what it's going to take to get back to the point where you won't lose to FIU?

Because it ain't Manny Diaz.

Is Manny Diaz the answer probably not but he will be here for another year or 2 and I'm going to root for him to succeed unlike a lot of fans who want him to fail just for the sake of saying I told you so and wanting a new head coach for the sake of looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom