***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 713 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highsmith deal is off now. I'm not going to think about it until I see it actually coming from UM. Too many fake "insiders" these days.

King is about the only hope this program has of not completely wasting another year. They better land a commitment during his visit.

Holding my breath on this one though. Manny and co. had Jalen and his family down here last year and that went nowhere.

This is a do or die move, IMO.

We're a 7 win team at best with Williams or Perry under center. Not even worth mentioning Martell.

King is about the only hope this program has of not completely wasting another year. They better land a commitment during his visit.

Holding my breath on this one though. Manny and co. had Jalen and his family down here last year and that went nowhere.

We're a 7 win team at best with Williams or Perry under center. Not even worth mentioning Martell.
Completely agree.

On Campus now. Hope he cancels his visit with Maryland and signs on the dotted line

Last edited:
Question...

King is a really good get and should help you guys out, he may do enough to keep Diaz around. DO you guys want to keep Diaz around?

Question...

King is a really good get and should help you guys out, he may do enough to keep Diaz around. DO you guys want to keep Diaz around?

We'll see. If there is not dramatic improvement next season he will be gone IMO

Question...

Not really. This is a one year rental but may be good enough to play Clemson in December, and obviously would save Manny's job. He'll have to keep winning though. They'll have to develop TVD.

I love Rhett Lashlee though, and I can live with Lashlee running the O and Diaz running the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom