***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 715 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying really hard not to go there with the excitement again, but damn, it's hard not to be. If Manny lands an OL or 2 from the portal that would be nice. Wouldn't mind WR and a CB with experience as well.

Not sold at all on Diaz as a coach on game days, but he does some amazing offseason work. Two years in a row now he's dominated the portal.

Gotta win this year though. This needs to be a 9+ win team with a bowl win or at least a competitive battle in a relatively big bowl.

Also, good riddance to Jarren but I do wish him success. Won't be missed though. This is TVD's team in 2021.

Wouldn't mind if Kosi sticks as the backup if he can cut the knucklehead stuff out.

Also, good riddance to Jarren but I do wish him success. Won't be missed though. This is TVD's team in 2021.

Wouldn't mind if Kosi sticks as the backup if he can cut the knucklehead stuff out.

I believe this is the same offensive scheme Perry played in in HS so he may do well and after King leaves him and TVD can duke it out in his senior year
I think he gets a lot of early play. Those first 3 games should be one sided.
If not we are terrible again

Jarren flashed nicely at times last year, but man when he stuggled . . . . he really struggled.

Is what it is. He could excel at another school and we all will point fingers, but with everything we know today, the addition of King is an ace move and Jarren ain’t beating him out. Wish him the best.

I think we really have the offense and defense this year, mixed with an "easy" schedule to get us to 10 wins...

That said...it may take a bit for this entire offense to gel, so I'm not going to be surprised if there's 8-9 wins instead. I think Manny's gone with 6-7 wins again...but who knows. All I know is that I'm hoping for the best this year, and maybe we're finally going to turn the corner.

Jarren flashed nicely at times last year, but man when he stuggled . . . . he really struggled.

Is what it is. He could excel at another school and we all will point fingers, but with everything we know today, the addition of King is an ace move and Jarren ain’t beating him out. Wish him the best.

If he goes to a contending team with a solid O line and some great WR and RB's he'll do well IMO

If not oh well he could end up as a guy with talent that could not over come his short comings. The leadership stuff and the maturity stuff.

It a big deal and maybe the most important trait IMO
You either have it or you don't :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom