***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 719 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a report that Tua's brother was thinking of transfering from Alabama to Miami to be near his brother

We have a crowded QB room but the more the merrier

I saw a report that Tua's brother was thinking of transfering from Alabama to Miami to be near his brother

We have a crowded QB room but the more the merrier

I saw something about possibly FIU for Tua's brother as well. The Tagovailoa family is kind of odd. From what I've read over the past year is so the brother is going wherever dad tells him to go, much like Tua went where dad told him to go. Dad is one of those hardcore disciplinarian types from what I gather.

@Pachyderm_Wave @Namor You guys hear anything weird about the dad?

Little Tua will probably transfer closer to the main family....My sound weird to some of us,..but in Polynesian culture,the dad holds big time sway...Galu is a good guy...just in their culture ,the dad
is the gatekeeper for the family.

P.s....would be nice if he transfered to the Canes.

Check out this early mock

3 Canes going in the 1st round and the Fins get #15

4. MIAMI DOLPHINS — EDGE GREG ROUSSEAU, MIAMI (FL)
Rousseau has almost comical physical tools — it’s as if someone built the ideal edge defender body and then said “more.” He’s listed at 6-foot-7 and 253 pounds with long arms, and he racked up 16 sacks as a redshirt freshman last season. The Miami defensive end still has a ways to go technically, though, as his 76.2 overall grade didn’t quite match that sack total.

giphy.gif

I honestly don't think we will be drafting that high but maybe a trade up will all the picks we have :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom