***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 727 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convinced that Manny flat out has no idea how to prepare a team for football games. Thats evident. Now let's see if he's learned how to make adjustments and actually coach. Couldn't do any of those things last year.

Personally, was ready to move on after the FIU game. The bowl game was the icing on top.

Lashley's offense is pathetic. I've already seen 2 too many 3rd and long desperation heaves.

Wasn't he the one that was run out of Tuscaloosa in the middle of the night?

Lashley's offense is pathetic. I've already seen 2 too many 3rd and long desperation heaves.

Auburn

Offense looks better than last year but that's not saying much. At least we didn't run 5 WR reverses in the game.

I will say, given the fact that Arkansas State put up 35 points on this same UAB team, and we only managed 31 points. It's probably going to be another long year.

Last edited:
337 yards rushing. Excited for our running game with Harris, Chaney, and Knighton.

King looked solid as I think his leadership and playmaking ability will be big this year.

Oddly my favorite player was our kicker Jose Borregales. It was nice not being nervous about our kicker missing extra points or easy field goals

Curious how Canes fans feel about tonight's game vs Louisville? Checking predictions and lot of people are picking the Cardinals over the Canes

It definitely is. I know we've seen big plays and we have put up points. But the QB looks confident and the line is actually doing a decent job in pass pro. We sustained drives and had solid completions on third down. We are playing with tempo . . . I hope it continues.

I have a feeling L'ville will blitz more the rest of the game.

The few times they've laid back, Miami has had some very nice positive plays. They don't look as good with the pressure coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom