***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 733 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the credit to the players and coaches on the win today against VA TECH. While games are being cancelled all around the country because of Covid19. The Hurricanes minus 13 players because of the virus traveled to Blacksburg and pulled out a win.

Canes games rescheduled

Saturday, Dec. 5

Miami at Wake Forest (previously scheduled for Saturday, November 28)

Saturday, Dec. 12

North Carolina at Miami (previously scheduled for Saturday, December 5)

Saturday, Dec. 19

Georgia Tech at Miami (previously scheduled for Saturday, November 21) **

** This game will be played if Miami is not in the ACC Football Championship Game and if the result of the Georgia Tech at Miami game would not directly impact the determination of which two teams do play in the league championship game.

The ACC has basically thrown the hurricanes under the bus for Notre Dame..

Exactly. If I read correctly they cancelled the December 12th games to "preserve the integrity of the ACC Championship Game". Somebody needs to explain how not playing the scheduled games preserves the integrity of the conference championship. It does just the opposite - it calls the integrity of the championship game into question.

It's really all about trying to get 2 ACC teams in the playoff if ND loses to Clemson in the rematch.

Jake Garcia decommits from USC

Come on down

Early signing day is later this month

Wow I knew Miami was really interested Garcia for awhile. Be awesome if they could potentially bring in top linebacker Terrence Lewis as well. Give Miami a top 10 recruiting class

As for the respect, Miami just has to prove it. I'm glad they're kind of under the radar right now as they keep on winning and hopefully bringing this program back to what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom