***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 737 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is terrific and a very good recruiter
Might end up co coordinator

A grade hiring

More changes coming to the D coaches. GREAT

I saw Stevenson the CB from Georgia may jump in the portal and end up here along with a top receiver who is unnamed but could be a huge surprise and one of the top guys (SEC)

Next week will be interesting for sure

Baker too is apparently out.

Manny is a cut throat...I can’t help but be impressed.

Shitcans Richts guys offseason 1, shitcans the new offensive staph offseason 2 (definitely upgrades)...now is in the midst of shitcanning his buddies on defense in offseason 3.

He ain’t Al Golden. I’m impressed.

He was a good one...
He was an average basketball player and just took up football his one season playing it. The first game he had 2 drops that cost us big against VT I think but then he kept getting better and better

Him and Brees were fun to watch

You guys have had a bunch of great TE's come out of Miami.......you guys need to get on the ball and stop letting other schools raid your talent....Jimmy Johnson put a wall around S.Fla...
Point in case ....Amari Cooper,Calvin Ridley,Jerry Judy...all from the Miami area...

You guys have had a bunch of great TE's come out of Miami.......you guys need to get on the ball and stop letting other schools raid your talent....Jimmy Johnson put a wall around S.Fla...
Point in case ....Amari Cooper,Calvin Ridley,Jerry Judy...all from the Miami area...

Working on it
T. Rob and Leachly will get those corners and WR's that you guys have been stealing for years :lol:

a few any ways :shrug:

#11 class with 2 local 5 stars

Better is all I'll say

Hopefully we see you guys twice next year

The first game and the last game

Wow...i had forgot about the game at the start of next year.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom