***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 753 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
First fire Manny and his staff.

I'll be shocked if Diaz isn't fired by end of the month.

Never thought I'd say this, but this is turning out to be a bigger blunder than the Golden hire.

Larry Coker was our last highly successful HC. That says it all.

Though he was obviously a terrible coach and living off the success of others handed down to him.

I really wanted us to shove money at Jon Gruden. I think he'd be a great college coach, better than he is an NFL coach quite honestly. His personality and stature are perfect for recruiting and getting guys to play hard and have fun.

Larry Coker was our last highly successful HC. That says it all.

Though he was obviously a terrible coach and living off the success of others handed down to him.

I really wanted us to shove money at Jon Gruden. I think he'd be a great college coach, better than he is an NFL coach quite honestly. His personality and stature are perfect for recruiting and getting guys to play hard and have fun.
What money? 😂

What money? 😂
For a private university the UM has plenty of money. They just put that money in to educating their students and building a great medical system instead of putting those millions of dollars into their sports programs. While I loved the years the UM was great in football. As a private university which doesn’t get the tax dollars to UF, FSU, and the other state universities receive, UM obviously has decided to put it’s money into areas they feel which are more important than a game.

For a private university the UM has plenty of money. They just put that money in to educating their students and building a great medical system instead of putting those millions of dollars into their sports programs. While I loved the years the UM was great in football. As a private university which doesn’t get the tax dollars to UF, FSU, and the other state universities receive, UM obviously has decided to put it’s money into areas they feel which are more important than a game.
Well...good for them. UF is a TOP 5 Public University in both Academics and Athletics. SO I think we do both, my friend.

Facts.

You could perceive that this DB is being paid to throw the game.

Against the competition we are facing it had better go very well or ill just accept this staff has no future currently.

Yep

I hear talk of Highsmith as Football AD and making a play for Cristable or what ever his name is

If he still really wants the job he can wave the huge buyout that would require kinda like Mark R did when he left us they say

We'll see

He could also be waiting for saban to call it quits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom