***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 755 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Can't seem to find them in the top 25 rankings. But you enjoy your hardware cabinet lol. Did you notice two gators in the top ten best all time CFB QBs and 0 Canes? Must be an oversight LOL
How about safety , running back , wide receiver, D line , kick returner
Bet UM has more top 10 at all of those positions

We both have 9 players in the Hall of Fame so that's a wash and brings us back to most titles , the most important stat by far

5-pcs-1983-1987-1989-1991-2001-miami-hurricanes.jpg

DOINK! 🤣

Slight breezes killing our Strength of Schedule.

I’m not sure why they never hired Greg Schiano after he left 20 years ago. That’s your coach right there.

Tennessee had him hired and then all the state politicians and sportswriters eighty-sixed that hire before he could even get on a plane to Knoxville.

They’d be winning 9 or 10 games a year by now in the SEC East.

Sucks to hear about King. Dude was fun to watch last year and it's a shame his college career is over. Wish him the best!

Sucks to hear about King. Dude was fun to watch last year and it's a shame his college career is over. Wish him the best!

I feel for him, but I think it might be good for the team moving forwards. This year was lost early, may as well get a look at the young QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom