***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 763 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed football coach seems to be a lucrative career. I just can't seem to get anybody to show up at my press conferences announcing my firing.
Said this in the other thread, but this year is Saban’s best coaching job he’s done at Alabama. It’s been impressive to watch.

Also, the Associated Press’ Tim Reynolds reported that there is mutual interest between UM and former LSU offensive coordinator Joe Brady, a Miami Lakes native who was fired by the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. But Reynolds made clear that he’s not reporting a deal is close. Brady likely will have multiple Power 5 offers.

A source said Monday afternoon that Brady is very much in the mix at UM.

Diaz seems like a good guy but it’s not about how much of a good guy you are if you are a college football coach at Miami and most every big college in America. It’s about wins and losses and championships.

Unfortunately Diaz didn’t have enough wins and he had zero championships and his teams were middle of the pack in the ACC. When the big money backers at these universities no longer want you and they are willing to pay whatever it takes to fire you and hire a big name coach, your days are numbered.

Great press conference but I’ve fallen for that before. I’m stoked about recruiting. He is a monster on the recruiting trail. We should be stacked with talent in short order. Just keep paying top money to assistants that can maximize it. I was excited about Golden but he turned out to be a fraud. Every other coaching hire has been underwhelming until now. It finally feels like they got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom