***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 764 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady was reportedly fired from the Panthers because he didn't run the ball enough to suit Rhule. Cristobal is a guy that also wants to establish a physical running game. Not sure how that relationship would work.

Brady was reportedly fired from the Panthers because he didn't run the ball enough to suit Rhule. Cristobal is a guy that also wants to establish a physical running game. Not sure how that relationship would work.

This is true but he would be coming in with an excellent QB in Tyler VanDyke and could envision a repeat of what he did with Burrow at LSU.

Who knows :shrug:

This is true but he would be coming in with an excellent QD in Tyler VanDyke and could envision a repeat of what he did with Burrow at LSU.

Who knows
No question what he would be capable of with TVD. It's the Cristobal/Brady dynamic that could be suspect.

It's going to work great!

Carolina couldn't pass.

The Canes have a nice candy jar with TVD. Mario won't be able to pass up the ability to score quickly as needed.

Report: Clemson AD Radakovich headed to Miami

Ncaa Sports Mascot GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Well you can all thank Kirk Herbstreit for calling out the Miami administration earlier this season on national television.

Kirk says you're welcome.

This really can't be liked enough. I had been feeling what he was saying for several years now. I'm still kind of reeling in disbelief. I can't believe it's true. The U finally has done what us fans have been screaming for forever now!

Next season can't come soon enough! Thank you Kirk freakin-Herbstreit! Go Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom