***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this guys career is quickly vanishing. I really thought he was the next big thing before that last injury, and then the FIU incident, and now this. Big loss for the Canes.

P.S. Here is another gem ..:lol:

[youtube]I82BPA5QAaQ[/youtube]

IT'S WAR!:lol:
:eek:
considering he plays for the browns now, i am surprised he hasn't murdered anyone yet.

Wow, this guys career is quickly vanishing. I really thought he was the next big thing before that last injury, and then the FIU incident, and now this. Big loss for the Canes.

He's an idiot, but didn't he lead all NFL TE's in receiving last year? Not vanishing yet...

He's an idiot, but didn't he lead all NFL TE's in receiving last year? Not vanishing yet...

Damn straight. Dude is a stud. Was very exciting to watch in college -- he made some ridiculous plays. I like his attitude, the Browns can use some life like that. If he can stay healthy, he'll be danger.

That video/interview is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. What a tool.

Ponder and Phillips pretty much have the safety positions locked up. It's a shame...he had a ton of potential. Hopefully he'll take a medical redshirt.
I thought he already took a medical redshirt in 05? After he hurt his knee in the first game of the season...

That video/interview is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. What a tool.

I don't think you'd find even a Cane fan that would argue what a tool he truly is. Having said that, you can't argue the talent he has.

some of these guys are so talented it really ends up screwing them up in the head IMO.

I was getting my hair cut the other day, and as the lady finishes up and I go to pay for it, I see some dude sitting on a chair right next to my lady friend...and I'm thinking, what a douchebag, until I realize that it's kirby freeman...then I really thought, what a douchebag.

:lol:

funny stuff.

I don't think you'd find even a Cane fan that would argue what a tool he truly is. Having said that, you can't argue the talent he has.

some of these guys are so talented it really ends up screwing them up in the head IMO.

I wasn't disputing his talent by any means, I just couldn't help but laugh and think WTF is wrong with that guy? when I saw that interview a few years back.

I wasn't disputing his talent by any means, I just couldn't help but laugh and think WTF is wrong with that guy? when I saw that interview a few years back.

There is definitely something wrong with him.
His dad was a really classy player and there were reports while he was playing here that even his dad was getting really fed up with some of his antics.

That' guy's got waaayy too much ego going on, but yeah, he's a talented guy. Helped us out in Miami but just doesn't know when to be quiet.:rolleyes2

I thought he already took a medical redshirt in 05? After he hurt his knee in the first game of the season...

Hmm...for some reason I thought you could have more than one medical redshirt, but I'm not sure. Glenn Sharpe's coming back for a 6th year, and I thought he may have had 2 medical redshirts....not sure though.

There is definitely something wrong with him.
His dad was a really classy player and there were reports while he was playing here that even his dad was getting really fed up with some of his antics.

That's the thing with a lot of Canes...they do a lot of stupid things yet their unbelievable talent leaves you having to love them....Winslow and Sean Taylor are two of my favorite players, yet they've gone to extreme lengths t **** up their careers, yet I can't find myself not loving them...it's so frustrating.

At least there are guys like Ed Reed to balance out the thug-U-niverse.

lol are we still hoping for Kyle to come thru . . . I mean geez I pretty much gave up hope on him (tho a coaching change maybe awards him one more chance). The kid has major talent . . . but u can tell its all mental w/ him. The Line has not nearly been as good as it was when we had Dorsey . . . but Wright makes the line look HORRID and his infamous tuck and run just leaves me frustrated . . . especially when he does it too early. With that being said . . . I rather him over Freeman . . . Freeman isn't a "U" QB . . . he just looked ok because Kyle was horrible. I wouldn't mind seeing the kid from Tampa if Kyle still struggles . . . he really has been a disappointment . . . he looked real good against FSU 2 years ago (tho we still lost), I was expecting big things . . . hell I even called him a Heisman sleeper last year . . . boy was I wrong. Its a shame too, because this team can run the ball very well . . . if we can just find a constant in the passing game . . . and w/ Randy's defense still strong . . . we could suprise a few heads.

Go Canes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom