***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's the recruit who was shot in tampa?

I can wait to see our defense unleashed this year. We should be the #1 defense in the Nation. Wright should be more mature along with our offensive line (4 returning starters). Can't wait for the Sooners game. Oklahoma has had its share of tornados, but they dont know how to prepare for a Hurricane.

I can wait to see our defense unleashed this year. We should be the #1 defense in the Nation. Wright should be more mature along with our offensive line (4 returning starters). Can't wait for the Sooners game. Oklahoma has had its share of tornados, but they dont know how to prepare for a Hurricane.

CFN made some pretty bold claims. Tabbed Campbell and Phillips as possibly the best two defenders in the nation, and also said Kenny Phillips is a top 3 draft prospect.

Can't wait for the OU game either. Game of the season.

Which games are u guys going to this year?

Unfortunately i dont have seson tickets anymore b/c I live in redneck Gaynesville, but Im going to get tickets for thurs night Texas A & M, and Georgia Tech.

Anyone else, Bueller, anyone?

I would love to Marve play but I hope were not replacing Kyle b/c of a bad Cane season. I say Marve for a strong next season.

Its all about the U, its all about the U, its all about the U!

That video/interview is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. What a tool.

He's not the sharpedst tack in the pack, but he's hella talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom