***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 674 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is his run-ins with Fred Taylor’s kid and Del Rios kid cost him, plus some bad piss tests under Goblin’s regime, which would explain the Lions lack of interest.

Again though, get a real agency, not a clown college run by a bunch of wannabe jizzmoppers, and your stock probably doesn’t crater, even with those transgressions...look at how well that “agency’s” advice did for McIntosh and Norton last year...lol

They’d be better off being jizzmoppers than an agency.

I don't think Miami will ever challenge for a title again. I always think they will be that secondary bowl team. Ever since Foote decided to tear it all down it just will never be the same.

I don't think Miami will ever challenge for a title again. I always think they will be that secondary bowl team. Ever since Foote decided to tear it all down it just will never be the same.

He did lots of damage for sure but there is so much talent in South Florida if we can just keep them here instead of going to Bama and Clemson we can get back into the top teams
Beat the gators , run through the coastal division and meet Clemson for the title

Even a close lose should put us in the top group and we'll have a real shot at being in the playoffs

You never know . First beat Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom