***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 692 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams could turn out to be pretty good or that poster could be right and he could be really bad the problem is he is expecting every QB to be as good as Trevor Lawrence.

I just want to know if he thinks Trevor Lawrence is as successful with the OLine Jarren had tonight?

Said this earlier . . . And wasn't far off. We lost because the OLine wasn't even, they were overmatched . . . But the Thomas fumble was an unexpected curveball.
What about the Baxa miss?

I just want to know if he thinks Trevor Lawrence is as successful with the OLine Jarren had tonight?
He gets rid of the ball on at least half those sacks. The other half of the sacks he dumps it to the RB's.

He gets rid of the ball on at least half those sacks. The other half of the sacks he dumps it to the RB's.

That game was awful. Defenses were great, but a lot of bad offense as well.

Your QB should improve, and while the OL was bad (the freshen LT did not look ready for this game, one thing to be beat, but he wasn't out of his stance half the time) i don't think Dan Enos did a good job of helping a young offense against an elite D.

Gators aren't that good and Franks is a flat out terrible QB. Miami straight up gave this game away.

1. Offensive Line
2. Dan Enos
3. Jeff Thomas

Yuck. All deserve to be boo'ed in the home opener.

Jarren is going to be really good though. That's the biggest positive I took away from that atrocious loss last night. Aside from that, there is NOTHING to hold our heads high about. This was not a moral victory. Florida is not a top 10 team or anything close to it, IMO.

Jeff Thomas muffling that punt is probably something I will never get over/forgive him for, tbh. That will linger forever, and will disturb me every time I hear his name called going forward.

No excuses not to run the table until getting destroyed by 40+ against Clemson.

Think it would be that easy for him huh? Too bad we'll never see it.

They could add the RBs to the passing attack...as runs.

Williams was holding the ball to the point of making Tannehill look good in the pocket. he ran out of bounds once, a yard short of the LOS. I'm like WTF, throw it away.

They could add the RBs to the passing attack...as runs.

Williams was holding the ball to the point of making Tannehill look good in the pocket. he ran out of bounds once, a yard short of the LOS. I'm like WTF, throw it away.

It was his first game but that could be a major concern in the future. Field awareness is not easy to teach. A QB has to know where the LOS is. And he has to know when to throw the ball away. We are nt even talking borderline sacks. At times he was running freely towards the sidelines 5 yards behind the LOS and refused to just throw the ball away. He has watched long enough from the sidelines.

PS: they should have used the TEs more to help the OL. It was a problem from the first snap.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom