***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 704 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see Gurvan Hall finally turning a corner too. I think he was pressing too much and now he's finally hit a stride.

Our football team is there on Saturday but our basketball team is in Miami tonight for the opening game of the season. A conference game as the first game in the season is very odd, but here we are.

How we're seeing you guys:

Offense:

Defense:

86532.jpeg
Wonder if anyone here can help me out. My sister in law wants to get this hoodie Manny Diaz is wearing for my brother for his birthday. Neither of us can seem to find it anywhere online. Any ideas?

What to watch for:

Just a brainfart of a game on our part. Miami was a bit of a buzz saw being senior day and all but we were just off all game. 9 penalties in the first half? That's some Bobby Petrino bullshit right there. The poor secondary play that hurt us early in the season came back, Becton got hurt, our usually solid STs threw up on their shoes. Losing despite having more yards shouldn't happen.

Playing like that after a bye week, I hope Satterfield rips their asses this week. He needs to peel the paint off of the football complex walls. They need to go out there and turn NC State into mashed potatoes next week and get bowl eligible.

Good luck the rest of the way, we'll see you all up here in a couple of years. Don't worry we won't forget about Williams throwin' those L's down after that first TD. Kentucky does hacky **** like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom