***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 718 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing at how bad the season was, and we still finished #12 in recruiting...imagine if we'd have won 10 games? Oh well.

In any case, I'm somewhat optimistic about the season this year. Can't wait for spring ball to start.

It's amazing at how bad the season was, and we still finished #12 in recruiting...imagine if we'd have won 10 games? Oh well.

In any case, I'm somewhat optimistic about the season this year. Can't wait for spring ball to start.
I will be an exciting season for sure and if we ever got a good coach we’d be a powerhouse again

Critical of Diaz after that awful 2019 season but have to give him credit for upgrading a lot key needs.

New offensive coordinator: Rhett Lashlee
New QB: D'Eriq King
New kicker: Jose Borregales (underrated signee in my opinion)
New leadership: Ed Reed
#12 recruiting class: Probably biggest surprise after 6-7 season

Curious what Canes fans think will happen with quarterbacks next year. D'Eriq King seems like the obvious starter but what happens with Martell and Perry? Transfer or stick around? Most likely Van Dyke will be redshirted.

Perry and maybe even Martell should get some play in the first few games. After that I think Perry stays the back up and Tate may find some special role or be QB3
TVD can play up to 4 games and still red shirt so he may even get some snaps.
If Tate leaves no biggie and Machoa or whatever his name is QB3

It's a long season and a running QB could miss games with injuries so keeping Perry on board is a might IMO

I would go Andra Johnson 5 . Michael Irvin 5 . jim Kelly 3
Brevin Jordan 1 , Roscoe Parrish 1 , Willis McGahee 3

What's yours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom