***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 722 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia from Kali?

There's that safety from Northwestern that is supposed to be headed our way too.
Garcia has verbally committed to USC I believe, but who knows they may be pushing him to come here. I know hes made comments on social media about Miami. I know Ed Reed got one of those highly touted Safeties to commit at Miami. Dont recall the name though, It was shortly after he hired Reed.

Garcia has verbally committed to USC I believe, but who knows they may be pushing him to come here. I know hes made comments on social media about Miami. I know Ed Reed got one of those highly touted Safeties to commit at Miami. Dont recall the name though, It was shortly after he hired Reed.

They got a commit from a top 5 QB and the talk was he was gonna decomit and look else where I think
Miller Moss

Yea I guess garcia is still committed there now

Avantae Williams I believe it was.

Try going incognito as in Richie :)
Works sometimes

Coach Fields was head coach there for several years. That's a big help

That one is VIP members only bro. Want are they saying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom