***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 730 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami has some good players but I'll be surprised if they keep within two scores of Clemson

Based off what?
Idk king has accounted for 50 TDs in a season before. New offense in Miami same type king used to be in. Elite TEs and RBs. You’ll see up close. I never said Miami would win but I think Clemson won’t cover that 16 point spread

Clemson 41
Miami 28

Tie game going into 4th quarter but Clemson begins to pull away. Man I really hope Miami wins though! At least make it a great game to give the program some respect

About to head to work.

I don't know about Miami pulling the upset but I hope our DEs give TL trouble all day and help keep it close.

Sick & tired of this program tbh.

Manny was another lazy, cheap, laughable hire. There were attainable options that were actually proven. We cheaped out as usual and now have to live with the results. Never ever has he had his team ready for a big game. I don't expect to beat Clemson, but we are not even competitive. And quite frankly, I didn't expect them to be. I have zero expectations unless we are facing an inferior opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom