***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 740 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy was A and M's best recruiter down here so we are going all in on getting the top guys in South Florida
His dad is principle at powerhouse Miami Northwestern HS

I like it.

This guy was A and M's best recruiter down here so we are going all in on getting the top guys in South Florida
His dad is principle at powerhouse Miami Northwestern HS

I like it.
LOL...sorry fish..can't help myself sometimes,but..Saban will let you guys have the ones he doesn't want...

LOL...sorry fish..can't help myself sometimes,but..Saban will let you guys have the ones he doesn't want...

Got a surprise for you the first game next season

We will cover the spread (maybe ... hopefully ... probably not)

:CANE: :CANE: :CANE: :CANE: :CANE:

Got a surprise for you the first game next season

We will cover the spread (maybe ... hopefully ... probably not)

:CANE: :CANE: :CANE: :CANE: :CANE:
Dude..I'm more worried about that game than any other on our schedule...1)you guys are very good..2)i'm not going to poor mouth and say we're bringing a crap team...we'll be very talented,but very young and inexperianced.
3)Don't know if we deserve it,but we'll probably be ranked 1 or 2....you put that target on a young teams back...that's a recipe for getting your ass handed to you...
College Football is best when all the Bluebloods are good and ALL the Florida teams are good....
That's the way i like college football...full on Battle Royale......
Roll Tide!!!!

Dude..I'm more worried about that game than any other on our schedule...1)you guys are very good..2)i'm not going to poor mouth and say we're bringing a crap team...we'll be very talented,but very young and inexperianced.
3)Don't know if we deserve it,but we'll probably be ranked 1 or 2....you put that target on a young teams back...that's a recipe for getting your *** handed to you...
College Football is best when all the Bluebloods are good and ALL the Florida teams are good....
That's the way i like college football...full on Battle Royale......
Roll Tide!!!!

We did load up with a bunch of SEC coaches so hopefully it's a good game

"bama program ain't focking **** compared to the U at it's peak!

The U was epic and transformative 'bama plays corporate focking football!

All the personality of a bathmat.

This was an unsolicited opinion so Bama guys please do not reply

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom