***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 751 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is going to be ugly. Diaz clearly is in way over his head. He has no idea how to coach a team. He makes Al Golden look good. We could of had Cristobal but we paid Temple 4 million for this guy lol.

I watched the entire game and I want those 3 plus hours of my life back. Because I watched a UM team that is suppose to have some highly recruited players barely escape with a victory over a team they should have beaten by at least 3 TD’s.

While a 1 point win is usually enough for me. It is just frustrating for me as a UM fan since 1961 to see how badly this team is coached. Diaz seems like a nice guy and he used to be a decent DC but he just isn’t a good head coach.

His players seem more concerned with wearing a god awful chain around their neck after a turnover than they do with actually learning how to tackle. The offense is boring and I don’t see this team winning more than 4 or 5 games this year and that might even be too optimistic.

It’s a shame how far the football program has fallen in recent years but it is what it is. As long as they are going to keep hiring head coaches who are not qualified for the job. I guess we just have to accept that barely beating a team like Appalachian State is about the best we can expect from this team and it’s coaching staff.

I just hope the players are taking advantage of the opportunity to get a good education. Because with the coaching they seem to be getting, an NFL career isn’t likely in their future and they are going to need that diploma once they leave UM.

Frankly Rhett's offense is a bad high school design. There is virtually nothing that belongs on a decent college team.

Manny is good about getting rid of coaches. He should start with the OC (Rhett) and then the DC (himself).

The team was so bad even the cat tried to commit hairy carry.

Frankly Rhett's offense is a bad high school design. There is virtually nothing that belongs on a decent college team.

Manny is good about getting rid of coaches. He should start with the OC (Rhett) and then the DC (himself).

The team was so bad even the cat tried to commit hairy carry.
I felt just like that cat while watching the game. I told my wife it was a good thing we didn’t go to the game and sit in the upper deck because I might have wanted to jump to the lower deck too. Unfortunately the cat was probably the most exciting part of the entire game and I’m glad the cat seemed to be okay.

This may be unpopular, but King is also the problem. He seems to struggle with decisions in the RPO. This is another painful year.
I have never been that impressed by King. Either the receivers can’t get open or he just doesn’t have the ability to scan the field if his first option is covered, Because he takes off running far more than he needs to IMO.

Of course a lot of that might be the fault of the OC if he can’t scheme a better offense which gets more receivers open on passing plays. I am not impressed with King but I am even less impressed with Lashlee and the coaching staff overall.

This may be unpopular, but King is also the problem. He seems to struggle with decisions in the RPO. This is another painful year.
I would say King is a problem...but Lashlee doesn't seem to put him in position to run the RPO as a weapon. It's like being down 17 and running a play-action...ain't nobody going for that run fake.

I love this team like no other, aside from maybe the Dolphins, but I may love them even more.

That said....something needs to change. Winning at Miami consistently should NOT be hard. I'm not a big fan of Manny D personally, his teams are boring and in college football you CANT be boring, especially on offense.

Harley should be ashamed of himself for being this bad on national TV...

Hopefully, I'll have spoken too soon....

110 degrees on the sideline at 1pm! I love it. Beautiful sign for the Bills tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom