**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD**

ROSCO P.C. JR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The State Of The Dolphins Address Stay Tuned.

Rosco P. Coltrain here and i have keeping a low profile lately but i have been lurking around the way dave used to lurk around the sidlines. so i here to impress upon you good people the state of the team address . before I do so I already know what some of jokers are thinking and if you dont stop it you go blind and turn into jimmy johnson .

AS OF TODAY THE DOLPHINS HAVE NEEDS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS.

QB , DT WR, TE, OLB CB AND SAFETY . THIS TEAM, IF ITS IMPROVES IN THE PENALTY DEPARTMENT CAN BEAT ALMOST ANY TEAM , BUT THE SECONDARY IS OUR BIGGEST WEAKNESS EVEN BIGGER THAN QB. I FEEL THAT DRAFTING A QB LIKE BRAD SMITH AND MOVE HIM TO RECIEVER WILL HELP AND IF WE DRAFT ANOTHER QB , SAY BRADY QUINN OR SOME OTHER GUY THAT CAN THROW WELL WE WILL BE ROCKIN .
THE KEYS TO THIS SEASON IS WE CANT AFFORD ANY MORE INJURIES IN THE SECONDARY.
WE NEED TO STOP THIS INSANITY THAT WE ARE THROWING THE BALL TOO MUCH , THIS IS BULL CRAP, WE JUST NEED BETTER PLAY FROM THE QB AND THATS IT.
WE HAVE TWO TOP NOTCH TIGHT ENDS DIAMOND AND MR. RANDLE MC. JUST THROW THEM THE BALL 40 % OF THE TIME AND I WILL PERSONALLLY GURANTEE A BIG WIN.
I AM STILL STANDING BY MY MAN CHRIS CHAMBERS BECAUSE HE IS STRUGGLING DUE TO (GUSS MAN )

THIS WAS A ROSCO PRESENTATION PAID FOR BY THE GOOF OFF FOR A BETTER TOMARROW.
:snooze: :mor911:

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
Rosco P. Coltrain here and i have keeping a low profile lately but i have been lurking around the way dave used to lurk around the sidlines. so i here to impress upon you good people the state of the team address . before I do so I already know what some of jokers are thinking and if you dont stop it you go blind and turn into jimmy johnson .

QB , DT WR, TE, OLB CB AND SAFETY . THIS TEAM, IF ITS IMPROVES IN THE PENALTY DEPARTMENT CAN BEAT ALMOST ANY TEAM , BUT THE SECONDARY IS OUR BIGGEST WEAKNESS EVEN BIGGER THAN QB. I FEEL THAT DRAFTING A QB LIKE BRAD SMITH AND MOVE HIM TO RECIEVER WILL HELP AND IF WE DRAFT ANOTHER QB , SAY BRADY QUINN OR SOME OTHER GUY THAT CAN THROW WELL WE WILL BE ROCKIN .
WE NEED TO STOP THIS INSANITY THAT WE ARE THROWING THE BALL TOO MUCH , THIS IS BULL CRAP, WE JUST NEED BETTER PLAY FROM THE QB AND THATS IT.
WE HAVE TWO TOP NOTCH TIGHT ENDS DIAMOND AND MR. RANDLE MC. JUST THROW THEM THE BALL 40 % OF THE TIME AND I WILL PERSONALLLY GURANTEE A BIG WIN.
I AM STILL STANDING BY MY MAN CHRIS CHAMBERS BECAUSE HE IS STRUGGLING DUE TO (GUSS MAN )

But we aren't getting better play out of him. That's why the desire to run more. Not all the time, just more.
All we needed out of Wanny was better coaching. Did that happen?

yes i do , I luv it I luv it,
Remember what Dean Martin used to say and that is " everybody loves a nut" beides I am trying to entertain the masses and bring comical inspiration to my public. kidding.

My fellow Americans.

The Miami Dolphins is in a state of concern whereas we're having doubts upon a few unnamed superstars. Although many feel that we need to draft a new quarterback, we must come together as Americans and stand by our current quarterback's side. We are in a state of concern whereas our current captain of the offense needs us. So I ask you all. Please support quarterback Gus Frerotte. He is a true American and will guide us to victory this week against New England. God Bless.

ROSCO P.C. JR said:

1. You're not qualified to give this address

2. We throw the ball to much... Better yet, we need a guy who CAN throw the ball. Gus isn't the answer, never was.

3. Diamond isn't that good...

4. Reggie Howard sucks... But Daniels is coming along well, remember he was a 4th rounder. Let him play and learn. Madison is still very good, he's not the problem. The entire secondary isn't horrible.

5. Chambers is a bum. His biggest problem (and always has been) is route running. He's not that good, and doesn't get seperation consistently. Plus, he keeps droping the ball... Get's a contract, and doesn't do ****. Figures, he's a Wanny player.

6. Linehan is uncreative. Running 9 reverses in 1/2 a season is idiotic. Give the ball to Ronnie or Ricky, period.

Bottom line is we have needs all over. QB, WR, LT, RT, C, DT, LB, CB, S. These things can't be fixed all at once. Does anyone besides myself understand we went 4-12 last year? Believe it or not, it wasn't just Wanny. We don't have a lot of talent. Guys like JT, ZT, Seau, Carter, Jones, etc... are not what they were two-three years ago... We're not going to be a playoff contender for a few years, yet we had people saying we're going 8-8/10-6.

Unrealistic expectations are also a pretty big problem for the Dolphins (fans).

Hostile7 said:
1. You're not qualified to give this address

2. We throw the ball to much... Better yet, we need a guy who CAN throw the ball. Gus isn't the answer, never was.

3. Diamond isn't that good...

4. Reggie Howard sucks... But Daniels is coming along well, remember he was a 4th rounder. Let him play and learn. Madison is still very good, he's not the problem. The entire secondary isn't horrible.

5. Chambers is a bum. His biggest problem (and always has been) is route running. He's not that good, and doesn't get seperation consistently. Plus, he keeps droping the ball... Get's a contract, and doesn't do ****. Figures, he's a Wanny player.

6. Linehan is uncreative. Running 9 reverses in 1/2 a season is idiotic. Give the ball to Ronnie or Ricky, period.

Bottom line is we have needs all over. QB, WR, LT, RT, C, DT, LB, CB, S. These things can't be fixed all at once. Does anyone besides myself understand we went 4-12 last year? Believe it or not, it wasn't just Wanny. We don't have a lot of talent. Guys like JT, ZT, Seau, Carter, Jones, etc... are not what they were two-three years ago... We're not going to be a playoff contender for a few years, yet we had people saying we're going 8-8/10-6.

Unrealistic expectations are also a pretty big problem for the Dolphins (fans).

:shakeno:

ScrepsMJ said:
:shakeno:
What's wrong with my Chambers comment? It's very accurate. Chambers has made 2 amazing catches this year (both for TD) but, what else has he done? He has trouble getting seperation from CB, true or false? True... Chambers has dropped a lot of passes this season, true or false? True... Chambers hasn't lived up to his contact, true or false? True...

He's not a bum, but he's quickly becoming below average. When Saban called him decent, he was being nice.

i was just watching the nfl channel, and sterling sharpe just mentioned miami went 0-for on 3rd downs for the first time 'since '88. take that in to consideration with atlanta's 3rd down conversion rate last week and we were bound to lose. the fact that we kept it so close makes me feel good about our chances barring injury for the rest of the season. any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom