**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD** | Page 180 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD**

Sickening. What a ****ing joke. We had time to run again. What did we do? Threw it away. This game was OURS. I blame Linehan again. The play calling was awful. If anyone blames Gus, they are D U M B.

once again we blow a great chance just like they do every single year and Nick wants the fans to stop booing?

Ozzy rules!!

ok, i usually don't dis our team, but didn't scott learn **** from last wekk we get down that close run the ****ing ball!!!!!!!

Another loss at home. :shakeno: This is pathetic. Beyond pathetic. We can't step up when we need to. At least Gus had a decent game. The D choked big time. Howard needs to go. Linehan can't call an O for crap either.

Blame the defense.......could not even slow down NE with the game on the line. Miami should have had this game wrapped up at halftime.

Refs SUCK!!!!

Blame the defense.......could not even slow down NE with the game on the line. Miami should have had this game wrapped up at halftime.

Refs SUCK!!!!

I hate to say it... I know I am going to get flamed for it... but Chambers needs to step up. 5 out of the 6 times he needed to catch the ball with his body... he dropped it. The 5th one solidified the game. I don't care if I get flamed to high-heck and back. It's the truth. If you want Chambers to catch the ball, you have to place it where he can only catch it with his hands.

I DO NOT...and i repeat DO NOT want Chambers on this team next season. I;m the biggest T. Owens hater in the world but with TO when win this game today by 3+ TDs.....

Absolutely sickening!

Why would they not run the friggin ball.

Four straight incomplete passes.

Wtf?:fire:

Back
Top Bottom