**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD** | Page 181 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD**

ALL THE TIME... for years

Why do dolphin games end like this seemingly ALL THE TIME... for years. The "Dolphins make me cry" is the true identity of this team it seems. Post game frustration is about to explode. Oh Linehan, Oh Linehan.

We wont win until we get rid of Linehan. I know a lot of us were excited to get him, but he is horrible at calling a game the teams strengths.

I dont understand how you can have 1st and goal at the 5 with lots of time and 2 time outs and do nothing but throw the football. I have defended Scott on this site over some of the other play calls but I just dont understand this. Not when you have Ronnie Brown. Unbelievable.

Deserve To Lose

Interceptions. Dropped passes. and STUPID STUPID playcalling.

This season is done, never more than today did Miami show they are just not ready to make any impact in the NFL.

I'm done hoping for the what if's. I look forward to watching our youth improve and Sage or Cleo playing sooner rather than later.

Plus, enough of the R&R combo, doesa not work. Time to make Ronnie our feature back.

gator_sensation said:
Chmabers just dropped that ball. It was right in his hands. No one else is to blame but him.

togh play, Chambers was as low as he could get that ball was thrown alittle short.

At the same time, the first 3 plays sucked

Linehan has been terrible. How is Ronnie only getting 12-15 carries a game when he gains 5 ypc. How do we completely stop running the ball in the second half when we have the lead? How do we not run the ball on any of the last 4 plays of the game?

Under Wanny we were scared to throw, under Linehan we're scared to run... even though the run is what we do best.

Ronnie is averaging 4.6 yards/carry. And you have 5 yards to go, logic says to run the ball in for a sure TD. But what do I know, I'm just a fan. And BTW. Quit flaming Chambers, it shows little class and not to mention you cannot place the game on one man's shoulders. There was more mistakes than just his, quit magnifying only his.

SMadison29 said:
Bad throw by Gus. Lay off Chambers.
are you serious? did you WATCH that play? It hit chambers perfectly, right low away from the DB.... chambers had it bounce off his arms and to the ground. should have been a TD.

Deserve To Lose

Interceptions. Dropped passes. and STUPID STUPID playcalling.

This season is done, never more than today did Miami show they are just not ready to make any impact in the NFL.

I'm done hoping for the what if's. I look forward to watching our youth improve and Sage or Cleo playing sooner rather than later.

Plus, enough of the R&R combo, does not work. Time to make Ronnie our feature back.

Back
Top Bottom