**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD** | Page 182 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD**

The normal chokers did it again

How many times in the last five years do you see this happen

defense with the lead at home lose it
chambers drops big passes
mcmicheal fumbles a big play away
mare misses a chip shot FG

It is the same group of guys that do it over and over and over

SMadison29 said:
We need to start a site, fireScottLinehan.com.

Does he not have common ****ing sense? Run the ball on first, throw the lob OUT of the sun to Chambers then go to other things.

we need to start a site with bansmadison29&moreidiotsfromthisforum.com-- you wanna run, huh? dumba$$!!! They are blitzing 8 up the freaking middle with a 6'4" against a 5'9" rookie on the outside... No ban me for a while, because most of you guys are people that don't have any idea about football and say type when you don't know what actually is going on! Sad loss, but don't blame it on Gus (No not Gus supporter, but it isn't his fault) -- Seems like Chamber needs to think real hard about this game...........

Mod Edit: 24hrs.

Release CC

This guy made us lose the game!!! he dropped 20 passes and he is not the same he use to be, big deal he caught 2 TD passes, when the game is on the line and 3rd down up coming CC is bad, hes been bad all year

There is a bright spot to todays game!!

The Patriots are ALMOST as bad a team as we are!! They'll probably make it to the playoffs only to get spanked in the first round. It sucks that we lost, but at least the Pats looked like cr@p in the win.

Hostile7 said:
5. Chambers is a bum. His biggest problem (and always has been) is route running. He's not that good, and doesn't get seperation consistently. Plus, he keeps droping the ball... Get's a contract, and doesn't do ****. Figures, he's a Wanny player.
Am I right or am I right?

who ever is calling 4 pass plays within the 10yard line in the last minute is the wosrt play caller i've ever seen!!!! We do not have Duante Culpepper or any other qb pro bowl caliber he needs to take that into consideration!

who ever is calling 4 pass plays within the 10yard line in the last minute is the wosrt play caller i've ever seen!!!! We do not have Duante Culpepper or any other qb pro bowl caliber he needs to take that into consideration!

I'm afraid RONNIE will be the next to join that list. He just might catch that "cold". I hope not.

Im beginning to hate this season. Once again we get out hearts ripped out and stomped on.

Gus, nice guy loser

He is not able to make the throws he needs to make to be a winner. Chambers deserves better, having to make great catches because Gus can't make even the easiest of throws where they need to be.

Bring on Sage.

Gus is losing us as many games for us a Feidler did.

Bring on Sage.

We suck. Chambers sucks. Throwing 2 fades in a row directly into the sun sucks. Not using Ronnie as the fulltime starter sucks too. We squander every opportunity we get.

Back
Top Bottom