**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD** | Page 183 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD**

chambers sucks

ya, saban said it. decent. hes a # 2 reciever. he dropped at least 4 passes that would have changed the game. piece of sh&t. booker is a better reciever. start making the plays for booker and f^ck chambers.
frerotte cant be to blaim anymore, he played as well as you could as a qb to play. we seriously should consider bringing in terrel owens. at least he would make the catches chambers misses, and if he and gus dont get along then we just cut them both next year.

no brainer FEROTTE

tell me, tell me why is so no brainer !!!

well why did he makes 2 play in the sun is he that stupid with no brain???!! brooker just told him can't see there sun is up !!!!

man tha Ferotte is such a chooker in the red zone

again no run !! brown was too good on the run so let's use the Ferotte !!

Chambers is such a winny player looking for the flag on all play heeh what a receiver!!!

**** i'm so tired of those stupid call

why no safety to help in the back no we want to blitz on all play

way to go again man those player like zack and taylor must be ****ing tired of that team !!!

ciao my 2 cents

texasPHINSfan said:
are you serious? did you WATCH that play? It hit chambers perfectly, right low away from the DB.... chambers had it bounce off his arms and to the ground. should have been a TD.

Exactly... if Chambers can't catch it with his hands and has to body the ball... he will drop it 90% of the time! I am not for Gus... but dang. After actually getting to watch this game LIVE... Chambers killed 5 receptions when he had to BODY the ball to catch it(I believe that was over 3 scoring drives).

Hey Nick, now you can see why the fans boo!!!

I'm not blaming Nick for our team.He needs a chance to build this team but when it comes to chocking, nobody does it better than this team.Is not just today.Is every year.How many times has this defence over the years needed to just stop the other team one time but they couldn't do it? How many times did we need just a few yards on offence but we couldn't get them?Is the same old thing every year.But is not all bad...I love the fact that we have Ronnie(wish we'd use him more))..the o-line is getting better and we have some young players like Daniels and Crowder....now we should start thinking about playing Roth and Manny and Vickerson and playing Bell more....we need to find out what we have cos this season is over for us once again...lets play the young guys and then go into the offseason and fix this fu%^&$(ing team once and forall!!!

Ozzy rules!!

Caldolfan said:
He is not able to make the throws he needs to make to be a winner. Chambers deserves better, having to make great catches because Gus can't make even the easiest of throws where they need to be.

Bring on Sage.

Gus is losing us as many games for us a Feidler did.

Bring on Sage.

Pffft.... :shakeno: ...whatever

Yup, you nailed it. Same guys continuously lose it when we need them.

Chambers is not even a "decent" receiver. He has cost us more games than he has won us.:(

Frerotte has his best day yet and I still say he sucks.:yell:

I am tempted to drive to Miami right now to kick Reggie Howards' *** for being such a pathetic piece of sh*t, this guy is the worst corner I have ever seen. He has never made a play for us. :fire:

McMichael got big money for subpar play.:fire:

Mare misses again in a big game.:fire:

There is definitely some truth to that. As someone old enough to remember the early '70s teams there were always guys on that team who dependably stepped up in the clutch. Like when we had the 21-17 lead at Pittsburgh in the '72 AFC title game Bradshaw got the ball back with enough time but you almost knew we would intercept, and we did. This defensive group you know they'll allow an uncontested waltz down the field.

it nwasn't his fault. It was more scott linehan. Those were plays designed for that reciever. It had nothing to do with the position of the sun.

I could have sworn we picked a running back #2 overall. Too bad we never use him. And please dont say the Pats were playing the run. Ronnie shuld be able to run with 8 in the box (and I know he can)

I'm in pain

PAIN. This one hurts so much, I can't even begin to tell you, and I know we all feel that way right now. I'm too emotionally spent to be angry even- I feel like my heart was ripped out and stomped. Reggie Howard sucks- I'm sure that's been said here a few times over the last half hour or so. 76 yards on 2 plays. 76 freakin' yards on 2 plays. Chambers- it's pretty clear he's not a #1 now. I wanted to reserve judgement and I've always given him the benefit of the doubt- but you gotta catch that 4th-down TD, not to mention his 2 or 3 other notable drops... I don't even know what to say right now... I'm just.... :shakeno:

As much as I don't like Gus, I can say he did his job. The pass he threw to Chmabers to win the game should have been caught. He kept us in the game. Williams wasn't getting anything on the ground. Ronnie was getting about 2 yards a pop until a couple of big ones. We should have won that game hands down.

This game wasnt just Frerottes fault. If Chambers wants to be the man, make a play! For every play he makes, theirs just as many he doesnt make. Same thing for McMike. A total team loss, Mare's miss, Jones having about 3 straight 30 yard punts, for the most part no pressure on Brady, for the most part constant pressure on Frerotte, and making Evens look like a reincarnated John Riggins to name a few.

Chambers should be ashamed of himself!!!! what game did you watch today... Someone should tell C.C to CATCH THE BALL AND MAKE A PLAY, Not look for a flag on every pass play, He WAS HORRIFIC TODAY.... CASE CLOSED!!!! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom