**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD** | Page 184 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL MIAMI VS. NEW ENGLAND GAME THREAD**

SCall13 said:
Pffft.... :shakeno: ...whatever

I have bashed Gus all year, but anybody blaming Gus today is doing so out of bias hate. Gus played well today. CC angry about being called decent? Hell he should have shook Saban's hand for the compliment. CC had at least 4 drops today. The last the most critical. I was impressed with Gus today, he brought game, too bad CC didnt.

Gus looked like an above avg qb today. CC should apologize for his performance.

Don't point the finger at Gus today, he played well.

I can think of a certain OC and WR that deserve it a bit more.

We should have won the game. It wasn't Gus' fault we didn't though. He played real well. Terrible play calling and dropped passes killed us.

Caldolfan said:
He is not able to make the throws he needs to make to be a winner. Chambers deserves better, having to make great catches because Gus can't make even the easiest of throws where they need to be.

Bring on Sage.

Gus is losing us as many games for us a Feidler did.

Bring on Sage.

chambers screwed gus this game. Chambers couldnt catch a cold. Chambers is not a #1 receiver. Gus played well enough for us to win. this was a total team loss today. Our seconday is one the worst in the nfl. We make all other qbs look great.

Like I said, I wish we'd run Ronnie more and what's with the OC calling for 2 passes into the sun in the WR's eyes?

Ozzy rules!!

I feel yah brother. I don't plan on leaving my room for anything now. Nope. Need to work off the frustration.:cry:

rickeyrunsover said:
I have bashed Gus all year, but anybody blaming Gus today is doing so out of bias hate. Gus played well today. CC angry about being called decent? Hell he should have shook Saban's hand for the compliment. CC had at least drops today. The last the most critical. I was impressed with Gus today, he brought game, too bad CC didnt.
Could not have said it any better!!!

b_hjelmeland123 said:
it nwasn't his fault. It was more scott linehan. Those were plays designed for that reciever. It had nothing to do with the position of the sun.

The funny thing is... Marino threw those exact same throws. Low and away where the DB's couldn't get to it. The only difference...well... the reciver CAUGHT the ball!

I can't stand Gus but, after seeing his performance today (LIVE) all I can say is he did a fantastic job with what was given to him.

Well there is one positive to all of this

If we keep on losing like this we should have another top 5 pick in the next draft..

:shakeno:

I wish, unfortunately our schedule gets easier, putting us somewhere between 10-20 by teh end of the seaoson most likely.

Oh we'll definitely have a top 10 pick at this rate. Such a waste of really good veterans too. I'm not sure we'll be better because while we have plenty of youth we don't have a replacement for J.T., for Zach, we still have no future QB, and our #1 WR has gone haywire. The only thing we have next year is cap room and an OL that seems to finally be playing well.

Back
Top Bottom