**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

wow thanks a bunch bro for what you may think is a little info but it means a whole lot...Zach bulking up, Players catchin everything, up tempo, Channing looks awesome, and Wes catchin on with the offense!...hell yes...i know that kid can catch...thanks again balls deep

BALLS DEEP said:
It appered that they were trying to work Welker in to the pass offense today. Take that to either mean something or take it as an attempt of Saban to not show us anything. Either way Welker had one 20 yard grab that was just pure sweet!

That's good to hear, he was an amazing WR in Texas Tech, he might be a bit undersized but I think he can do anything, I wouldn't mind seeing him on 4 WR sets.

finsnchips said:
chrz... much appreciated by the geographically disabled/crippled such as myself.

Oh great ... now I have ANOTHER disability. (Napoleon Dynamite voice) GOSH!

:rofl3:

Did you see whether Vernon Carey was practicing with the first team?

Nasty

BALLS DEEP said:
QB's: It was hard to see the side of the field that they were playing on. Frerotte looked to overthrow his reciever a couple times. I really couldn't get a very good read on them because they had two seperate scrimmages at the same time.

Since Frerotte is overthrowing his receivers, I'm waiting to read "Chambers84" comments on that...

maaan whats wrong with eddie moore already... training camp hasn't even opened and hes already injured

BALLS DEEP said:
Hey guys,

I just got back from the morning practice. It was moved up an hour due to inclement weather. I have no idea why, as I haven't seen a bolt of lightning yet.

First thing, I'm not a seasoned camp goer. I am an amatuer football fan with a passion for the Phins. Subsequently, my analysis will be off a bit. But, I feel that I owe all of those that are not geographically able to attend at least an atempt at reporting.

There weren't a lot of dropped balls. Everyone ran everywhere. It seemed very up tempo.

Linebackers: They were all there. They started off with hitting the sled. Zach looks like he's put on some more muscle. He hit the sled once so hard that even the coach threw out a "damn!" If the season were today, I'd put him in for his 120 tackles already. I didn't see much out of JR. but he's a hall of famer and probably doesn't much give a you know what about mini-camps. Channing Crowder is fast and huge. He was all over the place. Eddie Moore was wearing a red jersey which I believe to mean he's somewhat injured.

Running Backs: Ronnie Brown is fast! He also caught some good short passes. It's hard to tell with running backs in mini-camp since they can't tackle. But, he looked like he might be the real deal to me!

QB's: It was hard to see the side of the field that they were playing on. Frerotte looked to overthrow his reciever a couple times. I really couldn't get a very good read on them because they had two seperate scrimmages at the same time.

I'll be back this afternoon. Hopefully, my awe at being on holy ground will fade enough for me to get a better read.

Later!
good to hear about the rooks!!

Back
Top Bottom