**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I thought this was a good idea to house all the reports, so none of us miss any that may fall down the page or something. Also might limit some clutter on the board.

MOD EDIT: There are several accounts in this thread. Too many to link. So enjoy the thread. :)

Pretty good idea you have dude. :up:

Thanks- I know from experience here that we get so many reports, that if you dont visit the site for even a few hours, you can miss many that slip off the front page.

practice just ended lets see if anyone will post soon...

6/10/05 Mini-camp report

Hey guys,

I just got back from the morning practice. It was moved up an hour due to inclement weather. I have no idea why, as I haven't seen a bolt of lightning yet.

First thing, I'm not a seasoned camp goer. I am an amatuer football fan with a passion for the Phins. Subsequently, my analysis will be off a bit. But, I feel that I owe all of those that are not geographically able to attend at least an atempt at reporting.

There weren't a lot of dropped balls. Everyone ran everywhere. It seemed very up tempo.

Linebackers: They were all there. They started off with hitting the sled. Zach looks like he's put on some more muscle. He hit the sled once so hard that even the coach threw out a "damn!" If the season were today, I'd put him in for his 120 tackles already. I didn't see much out of JR. but he's a hall of famer and probably doesn't much give a you know what about mini-camps. Channing Crowder is fast and huge. He was all over the place. Eddie Moore was wearing a red jersey which I believe to mean he's somewhat injured.

Running Backs: Ronnie Brown is fast! He also caught some good short passes. It's hard to tell with running backs in mini-camp since they can't tackle. But, he looked like he might be the real deal to me!

QB's: It was hard to see the side of the field that they were playing on. Frerotte looked to overthrow his reciever a couple times. I really couldn't get a very good read on them because they had two seperate scrimmages at the same time.

I'll be back this afternoon. Hopefully, my awe at being on holy ground will fade enough for me to get a better read.

Later!

most might even stay the whole day and report this evening.

It appered that they were trying to work Welker in to the pass offense today. Take that to either mean something or take it as an attempt of Saban to not show us anything. Either way Welker had one 20 yard grab that was just pure sweet!

chrz... much appreciated by the geographically disabled/crippled such as myself.

BALLS DEEP said:
Oh by the way. JT wasn't at morning practice. No idea why.

Someone said he got hurt and left the field early. Not sure how or how bad.

By the way, what were you wearing? I had my knock-off Warfield jersey on.

Thank you very much for the report. I love these reports and it's nice to read them when we can't be there!

Back
Top Bottom