***Official N.Y. Jets @ Buffalo Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official N.Y. Jets @ Buffalo Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

ok, awful may be a stretch but he wasn't good.

he walked off the field w/ a 2 pt lead w/ plenty of time, he had a chance to get us into the EZ w/ a 1st and G from the 3 and he failed. he also had a chance to get into FG range and yes we didn't have a lot of time but HE wasted one of our TOs.

That's fair. And maybe saying he played well was a stretch also. I thought he was just kinda meh. He was just there. Didn't look to goo or to bad IMO. He missed some throws that were there. He hung Brandon Marshall out to dry on a ball in the endzone. It definitely wasn't a great performance. His play is going to have to rise in order for the Jets to be successful.

This is a tough matchup tonight. Mainly because Rex owns him. I think from a talent perspective the Jets are better than Buffalo. But it's a short week against a division rival. Not sure what the playing conditions will be like but I hope there isn't a heavy wind.

nyjunc said:
This message is hidden because nyjunc is on your ignore list.

GIF-Gorilla-Attack.gif

No. I am not banned from TGG. I just like to stop by from time to time and checkout the latest drama going on with the Dolphins.

No drama here for once. That's what happens when you hire an actual adult as a coach, though you guys are seeing that first hand. Firing the douchebag and bringing in an adult, with almost the same roster, had you guys knocking on the door of the playoffs. Hopefully we see the same result.

No drama here for once. That's what happens when you hire an actual adult as a coach, though you guys are seeing that first hand. Firing the douchebag and bringing in an adult, with almost the same roster, had you guys knocking on the door of the playoffs. Hopefully we see the same result.

almost the same roster? what? we went on a FA spending spree a year ago b/c we had to after the previous GM wouldn't spend. the roster was completely different, the difference was talent not coaching from 2014 to 2015.

I didn't get to see the Dolphins-Seahawks game so I don't have a real opinion on Gase yet. I think he has potential though.

Things to watch for:

- Will Hammy Watkins (Sorry P8u) play tonight?

- How many illegal pick plays will the Jets get away with this week?

Darrelle Revis. Just call him toast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to say Darrelle Revis finally lost it, but it really looks like he finally lost it.

Back
Top Bottom