**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread**

such a crazy story, how dumb can people be. did they think they would get away w/ it? Do I think Pitino set this up? No way, do I think he knew? on some level you would think he heard some rumblings at the least but who knows? he's one of the all time great coaches in the sport, to think he would need to do something like this to recruit to good basketball school like Louisville makes no sense. I hope he didn't know anything, I hope this was just Mcgee doing this on his own. I would not want to see the legacy of an all time great tarnished but hopefully the full truth comes out no matter how bad it may be.

If this happened in a strip club or a more "public" place then I would agree with you, but this happened in a dorm room. That's a lot more private. Head coaches don't step foot in players' dorms usually as that's the players' space and they have assistants that can do stuff there if need be. Something happened, it's just still unclear as to the extent.

Bb

There's obviously more to the story and ESPN has suffered some real credibility issues but there is enough from former players and recruits to indicate something along these lines happened. Though there is nothing to tie Pitino to it right now nor would I expect there to be anything found I find it a little hard to believe that he didn't have some idea about it and chose to ignore it. I don't think they'll ever be able to prove it but I also don't see him surviving this.

Young women being used for sex and alcohol being supplied to these kids happens at every campus. It's been going on a long time and there are enough stories out there that no school can say they're above it. That said, I doubt any coaches are bringing in prostitutes o the athletic dorm and that's what is going to cost the University if true. I certainly hope the best for you because we all know how unpredictable the NCAA is.

The worst part of this story is how the madam pimped her own daughters and one was only 17 when she first started. I can't believe a mother would do that.

Yep and she's getting paraded around TV getting the victim treatment too. It's disgusting. Oh and this happened tonight (she and her daughters are in NYC filming tomorrows ep of The View):

[tweet]657319635650531328[/tweet]

I mean you just can't make this stuff up. She wrote in her "book" that she was "going to get them bastards", her first call was not to a publisher, it was to the NCAA who hung up on her. She then told media this week that she didn't want to get anyone in trouble over this. I mean what was McGee thinking? SMDH

Andy Katz ‏@ESPNAndyKatz · 49m49 minutes ago
Louisville: Rick Pitino won't go to ACC media day. Doesn't want to be a distraction.Yet UL sending 3 players who will be asked questions.

Bad job by Rick.

Back
Top Bottom