**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread**

We play you guys back to back twice

Sun, Feb 1 @ Florida St

Tue, Feb 3 vs #7 Louisville

Sat, Feb 21 @ #7 Louisville

Wed, Feb 25 vs Florida St

Should be fun

We play you guys back to back twice

Sun, Feb 1 @ Florida St

Tue, Feb 3 vs #7 Louisville

Sat, Feb 21 @ #7 Louisville

Wed, Feb 25 vs Florida St

Should be fun
Absolutely, seems like Miami always beats FSU in basketball regardless of records. Maybe I'm wrong. We just both need to beat Florida...damn Gators!

We already did our part :chuckle:

You get your chance on Dec 30th in Tallahassee :up:

"I don't like to see any team struggle like that," Pitino said. "I really don't. I tried everything. We played four white guys and an Egyptian."

Louisville started last night's game against Savannah State with a 29-0 run, led 41-7 at halftime and ended up winning, 87-26.
After the game, Cardinals coach Rick Pitino explained that he did whatever he could to make things easier for the Tigers.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
In other news the 8 and 0 Canes knocked of the #24 rated undefeated Illinois team.
We got a couple of transfers that are playing lights out.

In other news the 8 and 0 Canes knocked of the #24 rated undefeated Illinois team.
Y'all keep it up! Unfortunately, FSU sucks balls in basketball this year. Way worse than expected.

I saw that. At least we're holding up our end of the ACC - Big 10 challenge. The rest of the ACC? Eh...(looking at you NC State, Cuse, and Pitt).

The ACC has only lost 2-3 of these but it looks like it will lose this one. some bad losses but most of the top teams haven't played yet.

the Heels are a work in progress, they always have a clunker or 2 in non conf and get better as the season progresses(much like Louisville usually does). they will be fine in the long run, FFs aren't made in November but this is frustrating.

the Heels are a work in progress, they always have a clunker or 2 in non conf and get better as the season progresses(much like Louisville usually does). they will be fine in the long run, FFs aren't made in November but this is frustrating.

They need to find someone else that can shoot the basketball.

They need to find someone else that can shoot the basketball.

they have some potential there, I expect Jackson will get better, Britt is much improved but if they don't get somewhat consistent outside shooting other than Paige it will be a disappointing year.

Well, Louisville pounded IU to a pulp last night. We should now run the rest of our games right up to the December 27th showdown. It likely will end up being #1 versus #4 (or #3 if Duke or AZ loses) in the Yum Center that day.

Poor IU. You can make as many 3s as you want but if you have 19 turnovers and get outrebounded 52-34 then it's still not going to turn out very well for you.

Well, Louisville pounded IU to a pulp last night. We should now run the rest of our games right up to the December 27th showdown. It likely will end up being #1 versus #4 (or #3 if Duke or AZ loses) in the Yum Center that day.

Poor IU. You can make as many 3s as you want but if you have 19 turnovers and get outrebounded 52-34 then it's still not going to turn out very well for you.

please beat them especially if Carolina cannot do it this Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom