**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread**

please beat them especially if Carolina cannot do it this Saturday.

I'd love to but to be completely honest with you I don't see us coming within 10 points of them even at the Yum Center. We'll see.

I'd love to but to be completely honest with you I don't see us coming within 10 points of them even at the Yum Center. We'll see.

I think you guys can beat them, I think the Heels can beat them but obviously they are going to have to play great to do so.

UK destroyed another P5 team over the weekend and UVA is impressing the heck out of me. Miami...not so much.

U of L demolished Cal State Northridge tonight, leaving only UK left on the nonconference schedule. The big game is Saturday on ESPN2. All things being equal after seeing both teams play repeatedly, unless something unexpected happens (either team gets hot from 3 point range, etc) then I see a 10 to 12 point UK win in this one. Kenpom has it as a 1 point game I believe but being a rivalry game you can take that with a grain of salt.

The line on the game opened as a pick 'em in Vegas and has been bet to UK -6. At tipoff tomorrow, U of L will be an underdog for the first time in 59 games.

I'll be pulling for UL. Don't like UK at all but I honestly will be very surprised if they lose more than 1 or 2 games this season.

Non conf is over for the most part, time to get conf play going. Big week for the Heels. Open in Clemson then face ND and Louisville.

One of my favorite things about living in the RTP area is when ACC play starts.

Louisville at UNC Saturday at 2 PM. I expect UNC to win it.

the Heels better win, can't have back to back home losses this week. ND shot the lights out and played a great game, the Heels almost pulled out but couldn't quite do it. UL is really good and this will be really tough but Carolina has always fared well against Pitino teams for some reason so I hope that continues.

Tough loss yesterday for the Cardinals but there were steps made in the right direction for this team. A few minor improvements and this is a Final 4 caliber team.

Back
Top Bottom