**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

Damnit. Still a good run for a team that really had no business being there, especially after a crazy, uneven season like that one. Back to the drawing board with a bunch of young, but talent guys next season. Individual instruction will be big this summer for the team. Still, losing to Izzo and Michigan State (a class program) is nothing to be upset about. Just disappointing.

sorry on your loss.... but for your young program, those kids did amazing in the tournament. gotta be proud on that moment!!!

i feel your pain too

So we're totally getting a Kentucky-Duke final aren't we.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunately and it means I have to root for a UK 40-0 season.

I thought duke had an easy ride in 2010 but this one has been even easier and they get a 7 seed in the FF. At least a mid major won't be awaiting them in the title game this time.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

It's amazing how Izzo always seems to get his teams to play so well in this tournament.

it is great but do we need to start questioning why he doesn't do as well in the reg season to get his teams higher seeds and easier paths to FFs?

Michigan State... they have injuries often where they are playing without their top players. plus this year they werent finishing games overly well, not hitting free throws, late turnovers, missing shots. Izzo keeps them going though, he always has his squad playing its best basketball at the end of the season somehow... always playing well and ready for the tournaments, where it is actually the most important time of the season.

Izzo is a great coach!!!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Wisconsin is the team that can stop Kentucky... otherwise I think its Kentucky on that last line of the bracket.

Wisconsin vs. Michigan State, I am the happiest person over this coming weekend!!!

Eric Crawford @ericcrawford
· 21m 21 minutes ago
Pitino says it’s 100 percent that both Harrell and Rozier will go into the draft.

Eric Crawford @ericcrawford
· 21m 21 minutes ago
Pitino says it’s 100 percent that both Harrell and Rozier will go into the draft.

That's expected. Rozier was a bit on the fence when he wasn't having a very good month of February but his play in March assures him of a slot in the first round. U of L will be young and dumb next season. We'll take our lumps but then in 2016-2017...watch out.

That was a great game Lou. You guys had your chances at the end of regulation.

That's expected. Rozier was a bit on the fence when he wasn't having a very good month of February but his play in March assures him of a slot in the first round. U of L will be young and dumb next season. We'll take our lumps but then in 2016-2017...watch out.

it's going to be an overhaul for UL next year, you guys had great runs the past few years. as of now it looks like Carolina will return everyone w/ the possibility of adding one of the top unsigned players so next year I would expect to be a FF favorite but things can change fast. didn't expect Bullock or McAdoo to leave early the last 2 years and they did.

it's going to be an overhaul for UL next year, you guys had great runs the past few years. as of now it looks like Carolina will return everyone w/ the possibility of adding one of the top unsigned players so next year I would expect to be a FF favorite but things can change fast. didn't expect Bullock or McAdoo to leave early the last 2 years and they did.

It was just announced that Anton Gill is transferring. I would suspect freshman Shaqquan Aaron to transfer back out west as well. Rick is adding 2 senior transfers most likely.

for Carolina Roy Williams said last night he doesn't expect anyone to leave but he didn't expect Bullock or McAdoo to leave the last 2 years and they did so nothing official until the deadline passes. It would be nice to have everyone back for a change.

Okafor is just so good at both ends of the floor. It's crazy how fundementally sound he is on the offensive end for a freshman.

UK in another battle.

This has been an unbelievable game to watch so far.... this is the College Hoops you gotta love!!!

Go Wisconsin!!!

That is an absolutely horrendous call that wiped out that 3. 5 point swing for Kentucky.

Back
Top Bottom