**Official NCAA Men's Final 4 Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Men's Final 4 Thread**

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, it's set. Productivity in the Commonwealth of Kentucky will be approximately zero this week. Local media guys are predicting about 70% of the population in the state will be watching the game. Yeah, almost 3/4 of the people in Kentucky will be watching a single game. At the same time. You could probably rob a bank at 7 PM EST in downtown Louisville next Saturday night and not get caught. Or even seen.

#4 Louisville vs. #1 Kentucky (6:09 PM)

#2 Ohio State vs. #2 Kansas (8:49 PM)

I'll post my thoughts on that game as soon as I can wrap my head around it.

[video=youtube;sg3WzsFtOtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg3WzsFtOtE[/video]

You stay classy UK fans. By the way, the language in this video is NSF so beware if you're sitting at your work desk.

[video=youtube;TEahDkrnHQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TEahDkrnHQc#![/video]

I gotta go with the Wildcats...they've been my pick since the start of the season. I also know a lady who has a daughter going to school in Lexington. Kentucky just has too much talent to get beat. I think we are looking at a Kentucky-Ohio State Finals....I have Kentucky winning it all 74-64.

Tough loss for Louisville. That's a damn good basketball team. As tip-off got closer I felt like Louisville could beat Kentucky but in the end Kentucky was just too much. I really think Kansas can beat Ohio State tonight as well.

Other than the year that all 1 seeds advanced, this has been the best tournament in a while. You guys see how much better the level of play is deep in the tournament when the big boys are closing deals. College basketball is much more interesting.

Tough loss for Louisville. That's a damn good basketball team. As tip-off got closer I felt like Louisville could beat Kentucky but in the end Kentucky was just too much. I really think Kansas can beat Ohio State tonight as well.

We got Kentucky to play our game but in the end the difference maker was their talent. Davis is a beast, a special player. I love Kidd-Gilchrist too.

With the team we have coming back and the players we're getting back from injury and transfer year, Louisville should be another preseason top 10 to even a top 5 team again. We are going to be REALLY good next season. We have transfer Luke Han**** eligible next season. He's a 6'6" version of Kyle Kuric (who's only around 6'3"). UK's defensive length made it tough for Kyle but that probably won't be the case for Han****. Pitino has been raving about him from practice. We also get shooting guard Mike Marra back from injury too. We should be a much better offensive team next season with pretty much the same defensive intensity but with more athleticism.

Both Final Four games were good. That's too bad the kids in Lexington had to burn some mattresses and damage some cars. Calipari lost to Kansas when he coached Memphis back in 2008 NCAA Championship, but I think Kentucky wins it by 10.

Sorry i miss it, so Kansas v Kentucky are in the final...............

I'm not even going to watch this thing tonight. That's how much of a chance I think Kansas has in this one.

Back
Top Bottom