Official NCAA Tournament Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

CO-Gator

They all float down here.
Club Member
Reaction score
Bracket comes out in a couple of hours and with it comes all the whining about who should/shouldn't be this/that seed. But this is one of the best times of the year in sports so let's get it on.

It's going to be a crazy one this year but there's one team you should bet heavily on, but I'm a little biased!

GO CARDS!

I've felt all along UL was going to win it all and obviously they are playing their best right now but I think this will be a crazy Tourney.

hendersongatorchomp2gifw600h338-1.jpg

I'm actually rooting FOR the Florida Gators in this tournament.

I'm rooting FOR them to get to the Final Four just so the Miami Hurricanes can kick the **** out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually rooting FOR the Florida Gators in this tournament.

I'm rooting FOR them to get to the Final Four just so the Miami Hurricanes can kick the **** out of them.

What makes you think the Canes are going to make it to the Final 4? I think IU or Marquette might have something to say about that...

What makes you think the Canes are going to make it to the Final 4? I think IU or Marquette might have something to say about that...
I'll give you Indiana, but I disagree about Marquette. They are a pretty good team, but I think the Canes have much better overall talent. I think we could easily see a regional final of Indiana-Miami.

I'll give you Indiana, but I disagree about Marquette. They are a pretty good team, but I think the Canes have much better overall talent. I think we could easily see a regional final of Indiana-Miami.

I've seen Miami play a few times this season and they are pretty good. Any team that beats Duke by 30 has something going for it. The thing you've got to worry about the Canes is that even though they are a mature ball team, they still don't have a lot of NCAA tourney experience. The big dance is a different animal.

I'm pulling for them though. It was nice to see someone besides Dook and UNC win the ACC.

I've seen Miami play a few times this season and they are pretty good. Any team that beats Duke by 30 has something going for it. The thing you've got to worry about the Canes is that even though they are a mature ball team, they still don't have a lot of NCAA tourney experience. The big dance is a different animal.

I'm pulling for them though. It was nice to see someone besides Dook and UNC win the ACC.

get used to seeing Carolina and duke winning the ACC, you'll see it up close in the coming years:chuckle:

I have those same concerns about Miami, can they handle the pressure of the NCAA Tourney? I have them coming out of their region but I am a little worried picking them.

get used to seeing Carolina and duke winning the ACC, you'll see it up close in the coming years:chuckle:

I have those same concerns about Miami, can they handle the pressure of the NCAA Tourney? I have them coming out of their region but I am a little worried picking them.

Oh don't worry the ACC will get a front row seat to see exactly what University of Louisville athletics is all about. From football and basketball on down to the smallest non-venue sport: you ain't seen nothin' yet.:d-day:

Oh don't worry the ACC will get a front row seat to see exactly what University of Louisville athletics is all about. From football and basketball on down to the smallest non-venue sport: you ain't seen nothin' yet.:d-day:

I'm happy UL is coming, it only increases competition. For so many years the ACC was far anda way the best conf but in recent years the conferecne ahs struggled. I am looking forward to it being the best again and UL is a big part of that(assuming Pitino is there for a while).

I'm telling you dudes...no idea how badly I want to play Florida in the Final Four.

It's all I think about right now.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom