Kansas vs North Dakota State - 12:30 PM
WVU vs. Dayton - 30 minutes following

BC vs. USC - 7:20 PM
MSU vs. Robert Morris - 30 minutes following

Utah vs. Arizona - 7:10 PM
Wake Forest vs. Cleveland State - 30 minutes following

Louisville vs. Morehead State - 7:10 PM
OSU vs. Siena - 30 minutes following

Its pretty obvious who I'm cheering for in the bracket. If someone else wants to create threads for the other regions, feel free.

Discuss away! And...

GO CARDS!!:chuckle:

One of the greatest spectacles in sports kicks off tomorrow. Hell, I'm even skipping 2 classes just to go and watch this great event.

Should be alot of fun.

UD is in my backyard! Great building! We love to host!

I drive by it everyday.

I'm jealous of all you guys who are going to get to watch all the games the next two days. I normally take these two days off, but just have too much going on at work to do it this year. So not cool.

... but I'll have the scoreboard open on my desktop at work, and of course be on here!

Yep, I'm off today as well. Going to a local pizza joint to watch some of the games. I love this time of year!

I've got the MADNESS!!

I'm skipping everything to watch this. Ordering in a pizza, having a few beers...who could ask for anything more?

I can't believe that this Memphis game is close.

TAMU is blowing BYU's doors off.

LSU is rolling Butler.

This is the greatest sporting event in the world. There is nothing like the NCAA tournament, i'll be here all day!

This is the greatest sporting event in the world. There is nothing like the NCAA tournament, i'll be here all day!

Definitely one of my favorite things to watch all year.

On a side note, Jim Calhoun went to the hospital and will not be coaching UConn tonight.

I saw that, that's crazy. I don't have UCONN in my final four or anything, but if they lose today that would be huge for lots of brackets i'm sure.

And damn LSU is imploding.....I picked them.

Back
Top Bottom